Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Is he a good character? What do you think will happen between him and Boruto? How will he develop? Will him and Sumire be a thing? Is there a chance he will get rid of his karma seal? Is he better than Boruto?

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you smoking on? The only thing that makes him interesting is the karma seal and his body isn't even jutsu its ninja tech. He does seem to be a prodigy but I think it's the resonance. He's gaining Boruto's chakra control and Boruto is gaining Kawaki's karma seal ability.
Boruto is gay and is soooo freaking weak.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is gay and is soooo freaking weak.
How is it that you say that Boruto is so freaking weak, yet you guys complain all the time about his power (calling him a Mary Sue or Gary Stu and other nonsense like that)? It's like he's too strong for your liking sometimes, and then other times you say he is too weak. Which is it?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki is just an excuse for a karma seal. Boruto put in work for his power. He stood up to a giant and won. He's more op than the karma seal they are hyping up right now. Kawaki is all ninja tech and yall D riding
Post automatically merged:

How is it that you say that Boruto is so freaking weak, yet you guys complain all the time about his power (calling him a Mary Sue or Gary Stu and other nonsense like that)? It's like he's too strong for your liking sometimes, and then other times you say he is too weak. Which is it?
They are mad at his greatness. Defeating powerful enemies,byakugan awakening, and invisible rasengan skills. I don't know what is not to like about him. He is a winner one you can bet even when the odds are against him. What makes a shinobi is not powerful skills its gutsiness and Boruto is a gutsy ninja.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both.

Kawaki is just an excuse for a karma seal. Boruto put in work for his power. He stood up to a giant and won. He's more op than the karma seal they are hyping up right now. Kawaki is all ninja tech and yall D riding

They are mad at his greatness. Defeating powerful enemies,byakugan awakening, and invisible rasengan skills. I don't know what is not to like about him. He is a winner one you can bet even when the odds are against him. What makes a shinobi is not powerful skills its gutsiness and Boruto is a gutsy ninja.
?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

This is Naruto G o D Technical Skill that gets downplayed. Sasuke was never his equal. Naruto is just not a normal human. Ishiki did not have enough chakra to kill him... Sasuke was forced to flee. Could he have forced Naruto to retreat? Now imagine Boruto in Sasuke's situation and tell me if Ishiki would not have gotten bodied. He will pull a rinnegan out of his ass before he runs. That's gutsiness.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kawaki will end up having his body taken over by Isshiki. Oh, and the entire series is trash-level, so I don’t even have to delve into each individual character or their shitty, emo-esque, edgy design.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki will end up having his body taken over by Isshiki. Oh, and the entire series is trash-level, so I don’t even have to delve into each individual character or their shitty, emo-esque, edgy design.
So you think Kawaki is good? Some people say he is better than Boruto. I was not feeling him because I wanted Mitsuki and Sarada to get more development.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kwaki seems to be a breath of fresh air.

I think he'd surpass Bolt in terms of power but be lacking in the personality department given his inclination to being OP.

SP might've some stuff in heart. That might change the tides of his image. I don't think anything that drastic though.