Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With his series after naruto flopping especially since I think that was a passion project of his I'm interested what he will do next.

Samurai 8 was a let down didnt bring anything unique or compelling with it. I was expecting more from his next project not some big hit and don't think kishi is chasing one but it was pretty subpar and it had alot of elements of naruto.

Maybe it was suppose to be his true vision for naruto since his pilot was alot different then the actual series.

I get the vibe kishi wants to be far from naruto as possible felt like shippuden he was just rushing to get over and think that's the reason the writing for it fell alot compared to part 1.

I don't think he even wants to write another shounen think he went back to jump when he couldnt publish it himself.

Think kishi is more focused on working on a project that he likes instead of trying to prove anything. Hes committed a good chunk of his life to naruto and life of a mangaka with a popular series is pretty grueling.

Pretty interested what he will do next maybe with the failure of this series he's going to put more effort to make sure his next series is successful.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
boruto will get poochie treatment...

'BORUTO IS DEAD! Here is official lawyer document that show he can never return...btw boruto manga was all a dream part of madara infinite tsukiyomi...injoy Naruto Threepuden, my new manga...'