Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a puzzle. Death after the post-Madara would make sense. I was thinking black zetsu probably assassinated him, but Hashi sense he was watching and would kill him too easily.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weren't all the Hokages revived in the condition they died ? Then that rules out old age.
Also people are saying he became weak after Madara fight ? Nopes. When he was revived, he was at slightly less power than at the time of his death. So I don't think he became weak or anything after fight with Madara.

So who killed him ? Who was Kaguya building an army against ?
Tobidara reveal :Sparks:

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weren't all the Hokages revived in the condition they died ? Then that rules out old age.
Also people are saying he became weak after Madara fight ? Nopes. When he was revived, he was at slightly less power than at the time of his death. So I don't think he became weak or anything after fight with Madara.
Weak in life, not resurrection. Perhaps Hashirama had a fight right after his days long battle with Madara, and will killed then. Edo Tensei can revive a person back to their prime. Kabuto and Orochimaru both demonstrated this. The only person who wasn't completely restored was Nagato, for some reason. He didn't get his mobility back with edo tensei.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He must have ran out of life force from overusing Mokuton in his life time. I believe the KKG required huge amounts of Yang/stamina hence why he was the only one capable of using the element.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weak in life, not resurrection. Perhaps Hashirama had a fight right after his days long battle with Madara, and will killed then. Edo Tensei can revive a person back to their prime. Kabuto and Orochimaru both demonstrated this. The only person who wasn't completely restored was Nagato, for some reason. He didn't get his mobility back with edo tensei.
Only Madara was revived at a state past his prime/ at a different age. I don't remember Orochimaru mentioning anything special when he revived Hashirama and Tobirama. So I think they were revived at the same age they died, like everyone else.

So you are saying someone came when Hashi had fainted and did him ? Possible yes but unlikely.

Tobidara or Jashin did him :Sparks: