salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people are born with 3 elemental natures which are simultaneously generated, like KKG users have two natural coexisting natures. Unlike KKG which synthesize two, via each hand, to produce a fusion. The KKT user must find a way to fuse the three hands +???. Imo the selection part means selected by this phenomenon.

The question then arises can they use a KKG by fusing the two. Imo the KKT user can't use a KKG because they can't cancel the existence of the third naturally generated element.

The question then arises what about Mei? She can shift between two of her natures(water and earth).

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some people are born with 3 elemental natures which are simultaneously generated, like KKG users have two natural coexisting natures. Unlike KKG which synthesize two, via each hand, to produce a fusion. The KKT user must find a way to fuse the three hands +???. Imo the selection part means selected by this phenomenon.

The question then arises can they use a KKG by fusing the two. Imo the KKT user can't use a KKG because they can't cancel the existence of the third naturally generated element.

The question then arises what about Mei? She can shift between two of her natures(water and earth).
Tbh dont think tota dont have anything do do with amount of elements used and mei combines two separate elements while dust release is 3 in one

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh dont think tota dont have anything do do with amount of elements used and mei combines two separate elements while dust release is 3 in one
I've yet to see a KKT that has less than three elements. Having said that I've only seen one. I went on Wiki and according to it in the anime(not an authority) it mentioned KKT users used 3 elements. Also it was said that combining two elemental KKG would make a pseudo KKT or something.

I know Mei uses KKG but I was highlighting how to address the 3 elements conundrum.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've yet to see a KKT that has less than three elements. Having said that I've only seen one. I went on Wiki and according to it in the anime(not an authority) it mentioned KKT users used 3 elements. Also it was said that combining two elemental KKG would make a pseudo KKT or something.

I know Mei uses KKG but I was highlighting how to address the 3 elements conundrum.

That's the wiki we've never gotten a description of what it is yet

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the wiki we've never gotten a description of what it is yet
In part yes you're right, however it's definitely a combination of three elements. I can't remember where but it was mentioned it's superior to KKG. I think Hiruzen mentioned JJ Obito's ability is more advanced than Ohnoki's Particle style. Then he went onto describe how it fuses 4 or more elements.

I'm too lazy to look up the scans, lol.

Reactions: Sagebee