Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought he's already gave up capturing kawaki for the moment so I don't see why he would enter the village

Unless he will tell kawakii something to plant the seed of him leaving later on

Or maybe get info on borutos seal

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's probably cloaking himself and spying on them all right now. He's not dumb enough to get into a confrontation with Naruto and Sasuke right now. Since he has found that Boruto has karma its best to observe and gain intel for now. Something about that mark is very valuable to them. I'm also not totally convinced that KK is completely loyal to Jigen.

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish they gave us some type of clue as to what he's doing, but that's a cliffhanger for ya.

Anyway, I feel like he's doing some recon on Kawaki/Boruto/ the village in general/ maybe Naruto's battle strength?

I am very curious as to what his past is, I hope he's a character from the Naruto manga. I would be less excited if he was a guy that was established during the time skip and became disillusioned with Konoha.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wish they gave us some type of clue as to what he's doing, but that's a cliffhanger for ya.

Anyway, I feel like he's doing some recon on Kawaki/Boruto/ the village in general/ maybe Naruto's battle strength?

I am very curious as to what his past is, I hope he's a character from the Naruto manga. I would be less excited if he was a guy that was established during the time skip and became disillusioned with Konoha.
Hope we get some kawakii action

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably just wants to stop by the ramen shop. I think it's kinda reckless of him to confront Kawaki in the village. Maybe he has a plan. Either way I think this is Sarada's time to shine because they made it sound like Boruto won't be around for the incident. I'm hoping she fights along with Sasuke because I've been wanting to see him and Koji clash.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's going to find a way to separate Naruto and KK to make contact.

Probably gonna manipulate him into believing that his sense of safety and place that Naruto is giving him won't bring him happiness.

That the moment Naruto gets what he wants that they'd get rid of him or something. That his "curse" is to destroy everything he cares about.

Something like that.