What do you think is the rarest Kekkai Genkai a normal shinobi can have?

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A real, not lab created Sharingan, since Sasuke and Sarada are the only ones who have it.

Normally, I'd say Rinnegan, but god knows how many Otsutsukis on the moon might have it.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin Yang release. It requires you to inherit it genetics and transplanting, and to take it one step further would require an aggregation of 9 bijus (jubi).

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is "normal shinobi" someone who isn't part of a major Kaguya clan, Ashura/Indra incarnates, or any other major clan thing?

or is "normal shinobi" someone who isn't synthetically modified or created in a test tube form birth?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ice release. In the series only Haku had it.
two people actually, Haku and Ryogi.

Apparently Haku's clan the Yuki Clan (slaughtered) and his mother (later killed) also had the KKG as well but let us just keep it at 2 for now.

Surviving though? it is now only one

Ryogi
Ninja like Ebisu, Iruka just a basic ninja with no specific clan ties
ah thank you, never say your reply lol

hmmmmmm I wonder if Meogi is a senju or not, we don't eve know her name lol

I would say Shinki as Iron sand was used by Sasori and that Kage but now he is the sole user of the KKG. He is Gaara's adoptive child so I don't think he comes from any clan and Sasori would've mentioned that when explaining Iron Sand.

But if you total it then you have 3 people for Iron Sand so that is a No.

------------------------------
The answer might just be Dust Release.

Only two known users in history... Mū and Ōnoki, both aren't clan members of any known clan

Even Naruto who literally got every KKG element at the end game didn't get Dust Release.

-----------------------------

I wonder if Udon's snot is a KKG? XD

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
two people actually, Haku and Ryogi.

Apparently Haku's clan the Yuki Clan (slaughtered) and his mother (later killed) also had the KKG as well but let us just keep it at 2 for now.

Surviving though? it is now only one

Ryogi

ah thank you, never say your reply lol

hmmmmmm I wonder if Meogi is a senju or not, we don't eve know her name lol

I would say Shinki as Iron sand was used by Sasori and that Kage but now he is the sole user of the KKG. He is Gaara's adoptive child so I don't think he comes from any clan and Sasori would've mentioned that when explaining Iron Sand.

But if you total it then you have 3 people for Iron Sand so that is a No.

------------------------------
The answer might just be Dust Release.

Only two known users in history... Mū and Ōnoki, both aren't clan members of any known clan

Even Naruto who literally got every KKG element at the end game didn't get Dust Release.

-----------------------------

I wonder if Udon's snot is a KKG? XD
yea that’s why I said in the series since Haku was the only one from his clan that was shown using it iirc. Who is Ryogi?

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, they arent "normal ninja" if they have a kkg

do you mean, what kkg do we think a normal fodder jounin could use most effectively?

Id say the kaguya clan shikotsumyaku (sp?)
Super healing, badass bone bullets/melee weapons