Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's your best chance you view in new gen and the worst

So far story writing wise I think kawaki has best backstory and characterization

Metal lee probably biggest let down theres really nothing to his character speak of no interesting motivation or personality. Which sucks since rock lee is probably the most interesting and likeable main character of last gen.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I think Boruto is the best character in the series. I think a lot of people like him deep down but they rather root for the underdog. I think that Boruto is so powerful that people are afraid to be his fan because he solos so hard. He is also the biggest let down because he is too overpowered and he hogs up all the shine. Looking at it from a logical perspective the question must be asked "Is he a shinobi god that came to earth to solo?" I think the answer is yes.

Reactions: Hammock

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I think Boruto is the best character in the series. I think a lot of people like him deep down but they rather root for the underdog. I think that Boruto is so powerful that people are afraid to be his fan because he solos so hard. He is also the biggest let down because he is too overpowered and he hogs up all the shine. Looking at it from a logical perspective the question must be asked "Is he a shinobi god that came to earth to solo?" I think the answer is yes.
LoL :lmao: :lmao:....Thanks for the laughs btw.. :ROFLMAO:🤣🤣🤣