What do you think happened to urashikis partner

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We got Kisame's back story because he was relevant.
Right... We saw him slaughter his team and was recruited by Obito. That is about all we saw of it. If we go by the amount of information we have on Ao and Kisame then we have a lot more on Ao than Kisame ever governed. We know a lot about Ao's past and personality traits, yet we know next to nothing about Kisame. It wasn't explored, at least not anymore than Asuma or Ao's stories.

Ao was a relevant character, because he survived the war.
Yes, he was relevant to "Naruto", not to "Boruto". Boruto is a story about the new era and old era trying to come to a middle-ground as time change rapidly. Naruto was a story about the world coming to a understand after decades of strife and war. It was a story about love and peace. Boruto isn't that and that is what Ao is intended to symbolize within the story. He is a man who has survived horrible things and still live in the current time, yet he has become a horrible man himself. His metaphor with ninja tools and that they are neither evil or good, but are either good or bad dependent on how you use them can also be translated to experiences.

An experience is neither good nor bad, but how you choose to let those affect you make them so. In other words, the past and future is neither good or evil, they are dependent on how each person decides to use their past experiences to affect the future. Which speaks to the main plot of Boruto as a story. Simply surviving the war didn't make Ao relevant, the fact that he was old and had experienced horrible things made him relevant.

How did he survive, what were his motives why did he join Kara. Those at the very least are required details of such a character. Especially one engaging with the MC.
How is this relevant to the story? How would this give the story any depth? It would certainly give the world depth, but it would do nothing for the story about the past and new era plot point. It wouldn't further the plot of Kara or Karma and it wouldn't explain the Otsutsuki. This is also the reason why we didn't see the backstory of Hiruzen for example until it was relevant to other characters in the series who were far more relevant than Hiruzen himself. Every instance of Hiruzen's backstory that we learned from came from other characters.

Which is why I brought up Asuma. He directly interacted with Naruto and had reasons to have him on his mind, being related to both Konohamaru and Hiruzen who interacted with Naruto a great deal. Yet we actually never see his backstory. The same thing can be said about Konohamaru as a person, we know next to nothing about him prior to him meeting Naruto or the time inbetween Part 1 and Part 2. Yet he is one of the central characters in Naruto and Boruto. Hell, let us talk about Sakura who is one of the main characters. We don't really see her life as a child, much like we aren't given info on Shisui or Obito as children as they aren't relevant.

We gain info on Madara as a kid, because it is paramount to Hashirama's view of Madara as he tells the story and why Madara turned out like he did. Ao's backstory isn't relevant to the plot and we already know a great deal about him from seeing him interact with other people during the Kage Summit arc and War arc.

You act as if it has no bearing on the story, but it does. Why would an ex ninja join an organisation that is supposedly the enemy of the ninja.
Why would a Ex Ninja start their own criminal organization that actively oppose the current Shinobi regime? Because reasons apparently. Why would some Shinobi betray their village to another village? Money? Status? Power? Cake? They are all possible and are all equally unimportant to the story which is why it wasn't touched upon in detail with characters such as Mizuki who was a fundamental character in Naruto's story and personal character development. The only time Ao's motives will be explained is when they are relative to the story, which they currently aren't as the main part of his arc was to explore Ninja Tools and their applications towards Shinobi and how they change how Shinobi operate.

We know even next to nothing about the Kara members, there's not even any speculation on who KK could be or what connection he may have to Konoha.
Do you mean as in "in lore speculation" of who Koji is, or are you talking in terms of the fanbase? The fanbase can't get enough of debating who or what Koji is so that can't be your point. If we are talking about why the characters in the story aren't debating it then for one there hasn't been much info about him to talk about for them. They know very little about him and speculating on no info isn't worth it.

They even found Kawaki for plot convenience, he just so happened to be laying there. Even the Otsutsuki choosing their Tim's ti strike or waiting for Boruto fo exist, choosing the chunin exam, handing out arse pulls. None of it makes any sense, and we've had about 3 years for it.
Kawaki's current arc isn't complete yet, hence stating anything about whenever its well written or not is just flat out stupid at this point. Wait until the current act is finished and then we can debate whenever or not it is well written. An example of this is that it is implied that the ship that was carrying Kawaki was either broken by Kawaki himself or sabotaged by an outside source. They also found Kawaki himself by following the trails of destruction. His introduction to the story was no less awful than the introduction of Gaara or Orochimaru who just happened to be extremely powerful people that the villages either didn't know about (for some reason) or just didn't care enough to stop (for some reason). It wasn't until years later that we got a complete understanding of why this was as it wasn't relative to the plot at the time.

As for the Otsutsuki Clan's attack. Again, the first act was intended to build tension through mystery about them, hence they will either be dressed in a later act as a means of climax or tension building or they will not and it will be horrible writing. Though judging it at the current point in time is just pointless.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya's partner is Jigen. His horn look similar to the mysterious holographic Otsutsuki.
I was talking about originally. Kishi's Boruto movie not Ikemoto's Boruto.
There were 3 celetials that come and Urashiki was benched and scrapped.

I suppose Ikemoto did the same thing and scrapped him and his partner either permanently or to be used for the future.
Jigen is just plugged in as well as Urashiki's partner.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't answer the questions, you went onto justify shit writing. Ignoring the key points I raised. This is where I'm done, thanks for the effort though.
You can't answer a question if no question was asked... Not to mention that a conversation (especially about a topic like writing and art) is one about subjective point of views unless there is a fixed answer to it. Shutting down anyone who shares an opinion is therefore neither helpful for the conversation nor does it serve to help your point. If anything it harms your point further. Kodachi has shown far superior writing skills than what Kishimoto managed to do himself in the earlier stages of his career.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't answer a question if no question was asked... Not to mention that a conversation (especially about a topic like writing and art) is one about subjective point of views unless there is a fixed answer to it. Shutting down anyone who shares an opinion is therefore neither helpful for the conversation nor does it serve to help your point. If anything it harms your point further. Kodachi has shown far superior writing skills than what Kishimoto managed to do himself in the earlier stages of his career.
:lmao::lmao::lmao: the fact you actually believe any of this is a joke. Anyway, thanks for the laughs.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He added me to his ignore list after proving him wrong and calling out his nonsense on a continual basis, you’re definitely next to be ignored, buddy. 😂
Its more the "its easier to read through a thread" when long (and mostly useless) posts doesn't clutter them all over the place. Its more than you have a nasty habit of not adding to a conversation and would rather start to personally attack the opposite partner as you see fit, either because you're losing an argument or because you just have a bad personality isn't for be to dictate on a universal basis.

I just don't find interest in name calling as opposed to actually have a decent debate with someone. Though I also don't find it fun to entirely ignore the existence of another person, but rather avoid them for the most part and rather come back to what parts aren't filled with poor attempt at establish dominance.

Also, exactly how does this remotely help the conversation in this thread? (It perfectly proves my point.)

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao::lmao::lmao: the fact you actually believe any of this is a joke. Anyway, thanks for the laughs.
Lmfao bruh, is @Lukecetion really ignorant enough to believe that I would reply to his comment about me while knowing wholeheartedly that he re-added me to his ignore list immediately after submitting that comment? It would appear so. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao bruh, is @Lukecetion really ignorant enough to believe that I would reply to his comment about me while knowing wholeheartedly that he re-added me to his ignore list immediately after submitting that comment? It would appear so. 😂
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
So how does it work? Can he see you're posts while you're ignored or does he have to remove you?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
So how does it work? Can he see you're posts while you're ignored or does he have to remove you?
I added him to my ignore list to test it out and it blocked me from seeing all of his posts, however it gave me the option at the bottom-right of thread to “show blocked content”, which would then show his posts and allowed me to respond to them.

So essentially, he never really unblocked me thusly, he did almost precisely what I said he did lmao. So just know that you have maybe 2-3 more chances to embarrass him and then you’re on that list. 😂😂

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I added him to my ignore list to test it out and it blocked me from seeing all of his posts, however it gave me the option at the bottom-right of thread to “show blocked content”, which would then show his posts and allowed me to respond to them.

So essentially, he never really unblocked me thusly, he did almost precisely what I said he did lmao. So just know that you have maybe 2-3 more chances to embarrass him and then you’re on that list. 😂😂
Lol, thanks for the info.

Reactions: Animegoin