Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emotional by many ways!

☆ Mob Psycho 100 ☆
Seeing the character development of my beloved Shigeo was a ride indeed to feel sympathy to sadness & Joy! The series overall can make you very emotional if you are open to understanding all the of Mob's feelings。

☆ Your Lie in April ☆
I'm still mad! Not gonna lie the whole plot kind of pissed me off! Like there was no necessity but oh well! It manged to bring me to tears for a whole lot of time!

☆ Clannad/ After Story ☆
Every single episode was hard to overcome! Each character had their sad yet beautiful outcome。

☆ Your Name ☆
Shakes my head! A friend of mine recommended this Movie to me! I planned to skip it. He kept on insisting that I give in。
Best decision ever! If you watched it already, the moment they lay eyes while riding the train had me going! Seriously Love it!

☆ Erased ☆
Oh my god! How do I even start with this one! The idea of changing the future, giving another chance to certain characters, realistic problems like abuse and so on! It was rage one episode then my heart could be broken。

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Emotional by many ways!

☆ Mob Psycho 100 ☆
Seeing the character development of my beloved Shigeo was a ride indeed to feel sympathy to sadness & Joy! The series overall can make you very emotional if you are open to understanding all the of Mob's feelings。

☆ Your Lie in April ☆
I'm still mad! Not gonna lie the whole plot kind of pissed me off! Like there was no necessity but oh well! It manged to bring me to tears for a whole lot of time!

☆ Clannad/ After Story ☆
Every single episode was hard to overcome! Each character had their sad yet beautiful outcome。

☆ Your Name ☆
Shakes my head! A friend of mine recommended this Movie to me! I planned to skip it. He kept on insisting that I give in。
Best decision ever! If you watched it already, the moment they lay eyes while riding the train had me going! Seriously Love it!

☆ Erased ☆
Oh my god! How do I even start with this one! The idea of changing the future, giving another chance to certain characters, realistic problems like abuse and so on! It was rage one episode then my heart could be broken。
Man I'm getting a bit emotional just thinking about your lie in April uh spoiler alert wished they had her live in the end.

Been meaning to watch erased and your name might check it out tomorrow.