Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was reading a comic and this girl had a collection of mounted butterflies I've seen this before and didn't think much of it when I was younger but now thinking that's actually pretty creepy hobby to have to collect dead animal corpses.

Made me wonder what are some other hobbies people have that you scratch your head at.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Making Tiktoks over the age of fourty or fifty even. Not that I harbour any hard feelings for the app or any tiktoker. It's just what I think is weird imo. Also, men playing dress up as women is also weird. Lifestyle for some, but I'll just throw it in the hobbies section.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Making Tiktoks over the age of fourty or fifty even. Not that I harbour any hard feelings for the app or any tiktoker. It's just what I think is weird imo. Also, men playing dress up as women is also weird. Lifestyle for some, but I'll just throw it in the hobbies section.
I proudly agree with this lol Especially when they are trying to keep track of a trend and try to follow it, and awkwardly sit there until a certain part of the TikTok hits and they just start randomly trying to do it then. Very weird. Kudos to you though, for not hating TikTok. I do. TikTok itself isn’t bad. It’s just the amount of cringey content on it yeah.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was reading a comic and this girl had a collection of mounted butterflies I've seen this before and didn't think much of it when I was younger but now thinking that's actually pretty creepy hobby to have to collect dead animal corpses.

Made me wonder what are some other hobbies people have that you scratch your head at.
A large population uses dead animal corpse in various forms ( purse, belt, shoes, coats, pants...) and eats it too. So if some put it on their trophy wall, what of it? They probably ate the rest of it or wore it too.

I have a set of mounted butterflies myself in store somewhere. It was a gift from someone a long time ago. I am personally not fond of capturing butterflies for such a purpose. It's another matter if they collected dead ones. Many of it's varieties are near extension and legally protected as a health marker of the environment. But everyone and then we find some foreign "research scientist" trying to smuggle out a batch out of the country. ( Many probably escaped detection).

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You Be hurting Minapopo's feelings

Ninjackda

Kin
130💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My entire lifestyle (and job) for the last decade has been wrapped around a very fringe hobby. There's really no way to explain or account for it--it's just a case of every person needing to do whatever it is that they need to do.