Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll preface this by saying not a comic reader just familiar with lore from shows and films.

A fanfic idea I've been thinking about.

One of the key things of batman is he cant put down the mask it's an obsession that he cant go against thats destroyed many of his relationships. So I was thinking what and who can stop making batman put down the mask. We know batman's iconic arch enemy the joker where they continously do battle due to Bruce's could that he doesnt kill. Then we have Harley Quinn whose is in love with the joker and endures abuse and neglect by him.

I was thinking it would be poetic and fitting that what ends this toxic cycle is batman and Harley getting together. It starts where bruce saves Harley from joker he takes her in helps to rehabilitate her and Harley as a therapist helps Bruce work through his issues. Also helping him finally put down the mask both disappear start new life new person takes mantle of batman and even Harley and continues the cycle.

Think a fitting end to the bruce wayne batman saga.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll preface this by saying not a comic reader just familiar with lore from shows and films.

A fanfic idea I've been thinking about.

One of the key things of batman is he cant put down the mask it's an obsession that he cant go against thats destroyed many of his relationships. So I was thinking what and who can stop making batman put down the mask. We know batman's iconic arch enemy the joker where they continously do battle due to Bruce's could that he doesnt kill. Then we have Harley Quinn whose is in love with the joker and endures abuse and neglect by him.

I was thinking it would be poetic and fitting that what ends this toxic cycle is batman and Harley getting together. It starts where bruce saves Harley from joker he takes her in helps to rehabilitate her and Harley as a therapist helps Bruce work through his issues. Also helping him finally put down the mask both disappear start new life new person takes mantle of batman and even Harley and continues the cycle.

Think a fitting end to the bruce wayne batman saga.
I made a feminist fan fiction where Harley is her own motivator of entering the relationship, althorugh I still plan on making Joker disrespect and beat her.

I think Harley is addicted to Joker and she wouldn't trade him for Batman cus he is the opposite of her type.

I watched like some of the animated show, the new one, But I didn't like that they didn't seem to take her seriously as a character, they talked about Batman being the "adult". Like what? She isn't an adult?
Post automatically merged:

I think she loves the Joker, and she can't get rid of that feeling no matter what he does that addictive force is stronger.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She dont belong with joker since he ofc abuses her and really does not care about her. Batman I dont think would ever go for harley quinn tho.
She eventually finds an excellent friendship in poison ivy which turns into a relationship in the future. Poison ivy treats her exceptionally well.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She dont belong with joker since he ofc abuses her and really does not care about her. Batman I dont think would ever go for harley quinn tho.
She eventually finds an excellent friendship in poison ivy which turns into a relationship in the future. Poison ivy treats her exceptionally well.
Lol that's the direction the animation is going right now.

Reactions: Premfection

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe we don't choose who we love, maybe just like I like Itachi she is in love with the joker, I mean there are probably plenty of people in abusive relationships.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe we don't choose who we love, maybe just like I like Itachi she is in love with the joker, I mean there are probably plenty of people in abusive relationships.
I just catch up on the new harley animation episode. It was like she just went around a big ass circle.
Running into joker as a bar man and in Wayne building was just beautiful lol, the one day she decided not to be a villain and enjoy herself. BTW I think ivy and harley make a good fit

A relationship gets abusive when you let it.