What do you guys wanna see?

the voice

Member
49 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just as the title says, what do you guys wanna see in this next chapter, someone just made a post about kaguyas father being tricked into eating the forbidden fruit like Adam & Eve & as we all know kishi has a big religious impact going on with this manga. Personally I think the sage is finish talking but what do you guys wanna see?
 

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,829 posts 1,128 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wait....wait.....wtf? You have a link to wherever that Adam and Eve stuff was said?
 

Colonel Armstrong

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,354 posts 429 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
6,354
Reaction score
429
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think i wanna see they new clothes lol
 

the voice

Member
49 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ummm I thought everyone knew eve tricked Adam into eating the apple with her after the snake said eat it....
 

Paintry4

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,768 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wait....wait.....wtf? You have a link to wherever that Adam and Eve stuff was said?

well i dont know abt the topic and the things you talked....coz..... I dint give a damn but lady your avatar just made me forget all those things... Really!! *_*
 

ShinjuMadara

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,229 posts 61 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
61
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Next chapter, I at least want to see a preview of Naruto and Sasuke's new forms. I assume most of the chapter will be Gai using night moth, and maybe him dying at the end and Lee crying.

In terms of down the road, I want to see the shinju being eatern but maybe that's asking for too much
 

Kirby1

Member
479 posts 35 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
479
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Since you mentioned me, I have to post on here. What I want to see next in the Naruto manga is exactly what I posted on my thread, I.E. Hagoromo's father being revealed and Kaguya making a present day appearance to Naruto and Sasuke just like how Hagoromo did. :D

For more info on what I'm talking about see here:
 
Top