[Discussion] What do you expect from Dragon?

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So he is the Most wanted man in the world. Chances are he knows the "real truth". My question here is what type of fighter, person and resolve is expected from him?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I don't know what to expect tbh

I honestly don't view the revs as that powerful. At least strength wise..

Information and changing people's views that s what makes them dangerous.

I view them like I do the cipher pol more information based then actual combat (that s not saying they C ant fight referring to rob lucci who was parraelled to sabo in the gold movie)

Also I just can't see how dragon can take ou t the world g I do not think it will be by force it will be with diplomacy or allying themselves to a yonko

Because the revs have dragon Ivankov sabo and who ever else

While world g had at prime

Kong and sengoku
Akainu kuzan kizaru
Garp
Cipher pol
Warlords
(At prime consisted of mihawk doffy and kuma being the ones who stood out the most and even if you give them back kuma that still doesn't answer for the rest of the list.)

I just don't see it.. I can't believe that dragon or anyone inn the OP gets could just reck wg

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I don't know what to expect tbh

I honestly don't view the revs as that powerful. At least strength wise..

Information and changing people's views that s what makes them dangerous.

I view them like I do the cipher pol more information based then actual combat (that s not saying they C ant fight referring to rob lucci who was parraelled to sabo in the gold movie)

Also I just can't see how dragon can take ou t the world g I do not think it will be by force it will be with diplomacy or allying themselves to a yonko

Because the revs have dragon Ivankov sabo and who ever else

While world g had at prime

Kong and sengoku
Akainu kuzan kizaru
Garp
Cipher pol
Warlords
(At prime consisted of mihawk doffy and kuma being the ones who stood out the most and even if you give them back kuma that still doesn't answer for the rest of the list.)

I just don't see it.. I can't believe that dragon or anyone inn the OP gets could just reck wg
I thought it was all that until this Dragon decided to call all the "revolutionary leaders" around the world to the reverie which could mean a handful of Sabos out there or something similar or more powerful.

You must be registered for see links "> You must be registered for see links " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">

As for power, Sabo during his peak training became powerful enough to Jump over Kuma but got neck chopped so easily by Dragon. Smoker a stubborn man who always fight didn't even bother fighting after knowing it's Dragon. However the strongest point about him is how Akainu even forgot about Ace, Roger's son to focus solely on "Dragon no mosuko".

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see the Revolutionaries as a group who are not strong enough to operate in the light because they wil get crushed by the World Government. Therefore they operate patiently in the shadows until they find opportunities to strike where it hurts. Best example is Tequila Wolf:

Tequila Wolf is a country in the East Blue; it is the construction site of a massive bridge, instead of an island. The bridge has been under construction for the past 700 years, upon demand of the World Nobles. The enormous feat is being carried out by various slaves who are either criminals or people from countries that are not allied with the World Government. The purpose of this seemingly impossible task is to connect various islands together, although the exact details as to why are currently unknown.

Robin was sent here by Bartholomew Kuma during the events of Sabaody Archipelago. Tequila Wolf was later attacked by revolutionaries who freed Robin and the other slaves. It is currently unknown what happened to Tequila Wolf after the slaves were set free, but it is likely that it has been abandoned.

They're preparing for a major hit that will cripple the current hierarchy of power. And could potentially topple the world into turmoil. I think Dragon is also waiting for the right people (Luffy for example) to help them clean up after the chaos has started. If bad pirates are pulled in the power vacuum like Blackbeard did with WB's fall, the world would only be worse off than before.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i expect him to kick ass.

but hold up.

so if luffy is dragon's son, but ace is gol d roger's son

wasn't luffy supposed to be the son of gol d roger since he and ace were brothers?

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro he 0-shotted Sabo who was going up against Kuma (though he'd never win i know, but still he was very strong pushing up with 1 hand and with a rock bigger than him on his back)

It was like he teleported against Sabo, though 'filler', it says something big about Draggie

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh by the way to answer your question: I said this from the beginning of when I watched One Piece and knew about Dragon, Dragon is atleast Gol D. Lvl, QUOTE THIS WHEN IT COMES TRUE

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh by the way to answer your question: I said this from the beginning of when I watched One Piece and knew about Dragon, Dragon is atleast Gol D. Lvl, QUOTE THIS WHEN IT COMES TRUE
No one will ever quote this because we will never know what Roger level is. Even if we did know we could never compare the two because they lived in a different time and fought other people.