What do you enjoy?

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What hobbies do you enjoy, or what do you like to do?
 

Uchiha Riyo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,483 posts 292 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I enjoy stalking people.
 

Yo pappy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,157 posts 1,014 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
6,157
Reaction score
1,014
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Writing, music, movies, video games, ***, sports, drawing, cars, etc. I also recently started taking guitar lessons which is really cool. I got most of the chords down too, although I can't get the "F" chord to save my own life.
 

~WastelandSociety~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,164 posts 353 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
353
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meh,really I'm a gamer....Not that much but later on down the road I would like to collect consoles,games,etc.Reading books also. Other then that I also like football and welding... Thats something I enjoy.
 

Melizzle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,349 posts 324 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
11,349
Reaction score
324
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dancing salsa and tango. reading/writing and being glamorous!
 

naruto1414

Member
346 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
346
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
basketball, music, movies, collecting old cars
 

7PointOh

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
935 posts 81 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
935
Reaction score
81
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like to drive.
 

Billy

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
42,259 posts 737 reactions
Joined
Dec 24, 2011
Messages
42,259
Reaction score
737
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dancing salsa and tango. reading/writing and being glamorous!
hot...sorry i had to, i have a thing for dancers :noc:
Op: i like swimming, football(soccer), video games but i love sleep more than anything else in the world
 

C Namikaze14

Member
2,250 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love playing soccer and reading books during my free time. =DD
 

Regina

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
657 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
657
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Traveling has to be one of my favorite things, meeting new people, and trying new things.
 
Top