What do you do to relieve stress

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284πŸ’Έ
Kumi
48πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Honestly I don't do a lot since I'm always 365 so stressed. I like going online and read, being alone, and not talking to people so I'm at least distracted a little. I also eat a lot and cook, but before I used to sleep a lot but now it just doesn't work LOL

Reactions: Sagebee

nataliawkr

Kin
53πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Writing down your thoughts and feelings can be a good release for otherwise pent-up emotions. Don't think about what to write β€” just let it happen. Write whatever comes to mind. No one else needs to read it, so don't strive for perfection in grammar or spelling.
Just let your thoughts flow on paper β€” or computer screen. Once you're done, you can toss out what you wrote or save it to reflect on later.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022πŸ’Έ
Kumi
3,787πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Writing down your thoughts and feelings can be a good release for otherwise pent-up emotions. Don't think about what to write β€” just let it happen. Write whatever comes to mind. No one else needs to read it, so don't strive for perfection in grammar or spelling.
Just let your thoughts flow on paper β€” or computer screen. Once you're done, you can toss out what you wrote or save it to reflect on later.
I used this and worked. But I gave the piece of paper with my stressing thoughts to my best friend. She found it recently and reading it i remembered all the forgotten things and i was like 'don't give me this, keep it at your place for me'.
Most probably i put in that text all the stress i had back then and it would stil haunt me without putting it on paper.