Tsukara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More fantasy thriller, or maybe an anime movie version of the Harry Potter so its done correctly and follows the books. THats wat me and the voices in my head say...........ok fine your not a voice BOB says he's my invisible imaginary friend.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More fantasy thriller, or maybe an anime movie version of the Harry Potter so its done correctly and follows the books. THats wat me and the voices in my head say...........ok fine your not a voice BOB says he's my invisible imaginary friend.
Sounds like somebody need my professional help, ja!! Yes, yes, yes, everybody the Dr is back in town and he is handing out free treatments!!! This limited offer goes faster than Micheal Jackson does with little kiddies!!! Dont worry, it wont hurt a bit!! Promise!!! ; )

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like somebody need my professional help, ja!! Yes, yes, yes, everybody the Dr is back in town and he is handing out free treatments!!! This limited offer goes faster than Micheal Jackson does with little kiddies!!! Dont worry, it wont hurt a bit!! Promise!!! ; )
LMAO!!!:D:D:D:D

sasuke_forever

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No its not!
Because...
There arent any commercials and stuff...
And uh.. it doesnt program you..
Tv does program you.. because of the hours certain shows air..
I can watch naruto whenever I want..
But not 4 hours... o_O
Its not the same..
all get are dvd i don't get "tv"

+tv cost to much and when i did have it there was nothing