namikaze12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep hearing Itachi had a disease someone tell me this aint true. the only reason he was coffing out blood during his sasuke battle was because he over used tsukiyomi right?

Uxellius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he has a weak heart! because he was holding his heart in his last moments, beside he exhausted himself with Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was said that he was taking medicaments in order to help himself alive until he fough sasuke, so ye he has a serious disease... but I dunno what it was. =/

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is because of the use of the sharingan. It's the price they pay, to say it like that, for having such a powerful eye technique. If you saw, at the five kage summit, Sasuke said that every cell of his body aches because of using so much of the power of the sharingan.

namikaze12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is because of the use of the sharingan. It's the price they pay, to say it like that, for having such a powerful eye technique. If you saw, at the five kage summit, Sasuke said that every cell of his body aches because of using so much of the power of the sharingan.
Yhh so basically if he had ems know will be saying he had a disease etc

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tuberculosis. I can't actually recall what illness he had ever being mentioned but TB does cause you to cough up blood.

Last edited: