What did tobi meant when he said "Here comes the promised time"?????

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mine thinking is that Tobi and Madara know each other, and Madara must have promised him that one day they will rule the world. xd :y :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he means that nows the time he reveals his ****ing identity and stop cowering behind a silly looking mask geez for someone who clearly wants to be feared either as much as madara or more than madara and seems quite powerful he's not doing a pretty good job of it even naruto who's naive and clueless about most things is mocking him and why is that duh to naruto tobi is a JOKE even the alliance which includes the likes of choji,sakura and shikamaru are showing no signs of hesitation in going to beat the living daylights out of that guy cause they know that he's just a nobody who wants to be somebody he's not i mean why would anyone be afrraid of someone who lets other people fight for them that is what tobi is doing right eg if he wasn't a coward instead of sending nagato to destroy the leaf and hunt the ninetails why didn't he ****ing do it himself, why did he send sasuke to deal with danzo and take on the kages when if he was so powerful he could have done it himself and why would he send a bunch of weak zetsu clones to war only for them to be killed by the likes of fodder ninja you see tobi deserves what's coming to him sakura should beat the suffings out of him for turning sasuke naruto shouldn't bother taking on such a coward, he's not worth it naruto and co should ditch tobi and go fight madara now that's a real challenge, that is who everyone should be afraid of not some guy who sends weak zetsu clones to do his dirty work for **** sake you know what i hope the kages don't stop madara from going to naruto's battlefield cause maybe if the kages let madara go tobi will get his neck snapped for being such a push over and madara will take off tobi's mask and mock the alliance for being afraid of the ramen guy who's some wannabe ninja and you know what tobi's sharingan and rinnegan ain't real it's those ****ing contact lenses you can get online and those things that tobi can do as hercule from dbz would say it's just tricks and that's all it is it wouldn't suprise me if the mighty gedo mazo is just a giant robot that's being operated by knonhamaru,udon and moegi just like kabuto said i'd love to see the look on tobi's face,if only he wasn't wearing a mask. and as for sasuke going to meet the person who knows everything well he's off to see the wizard that is misashi kishimoto the man behind the curtain who knows all because he's the creator of the narutoverse not the sage of ****ing six paths you no what i think i should just go lay down in a dark room.

Last edited:

ialiyu26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks guys for all ur answers,, i can finally think straight now..
But for those of you saying the jubi will be revived i thought he couldn't do so untill he has 9 & 8 tails in his possesion...

gordo1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks guys for all ur answers,, i can finally think straight now..
But for those of you saying the jubi will be revived i thought he couldn't do so untill he has 9 & 8 tails in his possesion...
He had a tentacle of the 8 tails from Sasuke's fight and the G/S brothers had 9 tails chakra and he threw one of them into the Gedo Mazo.