What did obito do?

Boomshakaboom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Read above link) Somebody explain to me or guess what Obito did in his other dimension, and what or why it's related to Rin?

My theory is he's done something to the bodies of all the people he's warped into that dimension in the past, quite what that is...I have no idea.

Any theories?

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He warped Kakashi to the other dimension and kakashi warped himself out, Kakashi brought up Rin cause he's asking if her death is part of the reason he started the war

King Volcano

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kakashi is talking about why did he do all this, and cause so much pain. Is it related to Rin...I think he's also saying that, because he is wondering if Rin's death caused Obito to snap.

Boomshakaboom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talkingabout? Obito wasn't in his other dimension, Kakashi was.
I know this, I'm saying it seemed like Kakashi was commenting on something he saw while he was in that dimension. As in Obito warped him there for the purpose of showing him something....as he had already knew he could escape it.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot reasons. I think Kishi is trying to tie this back to her death to either send Obito into a rage or have Kakashi use TNJ on him to win the battle.