Tsujan9484

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was at the starting of the series...Kurama said these to Sasuke....I have always wondered about this, what actually kurama was implying there.....I think it's Naruto's feelings for Sasuke kurama was talking about but again I don't think that was the only case....Could it be that Kurama would be free from Naruto in case he dies and kill Sasuke but than again, Sharingan can control kyubbi....so I could not made an intelligent decision on this subject...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

So let me hear your thoughts

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Possibly a bluff to preserve its own life. Had Naruto died, Kurama would have temporarily died as well. He'd be in the hands of Orochimaru who'd be a worse alternative than Naruto. Don't forget that Sasuke was leaps and bounds above Naruto at the time, so killing him was definitely a possibility.

Orochimaru would have taken Naruto's body and waited for Kurama to come out, then possibly sealed him into himself. Kurama hates being used. Despite having been evil, I can't see him enjoying Orochimaru a ton more than being controlled by Madara, but at that point in time he probably would have rather been under Naruto's control.

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Possibly a bluff to preserve its own life. Had Naruto died, Kurama would have temporarily died as well. He'd be in the hands of Orochimaru who'd be a worse alternative than Naruto. Don't forget that Sasuke was leaps and bounds above Naruto at the time, so killing him was definitely a possibility.

Orochimaru would have taken Naruto's body and waited for Kurama to come out, then possibly sealed him into himself. Kurama hates being used. Despite having been evil, I can't see him enjoying Orochimaru a ton more than being controlled by Madara, but at that point in time he probably would have rather been under Naruto's control.
kyuubi isnt that easy to control. when oro tried to seal him hed have to deal with him first. hashi and madara could because they are bosses and minato as well even tho he had kushina whos pretty strong but i dont think oro could handle him especially in the state he was in not having his arms 4 tails was tough on him. kurama would have tore everything up. only akatsuki would have been able to handle kurama imo

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kyuubi would eventually be revived back to normal sometime after Naruto dies, fact. In addition, its likely a pretty painful and traumatic thing for him to have to go through.

Based on that, I'd say he meant that if Sasuke killed Naruto, Kyuubi would come after him once revived and kill him. Simple as that.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kyuubi knew that someday Madara will be revived and he knew that naruto is needed to defeat Madara.
So if Naruto dies, the world will be f***ed up
I think your out of topic there Kyuubi at that time didn't care about Naruto or the world it hated humans especially the Uzumakis, well Kurama's sinister days are really missable all what the Kyuubi wanted was to be in control of Naruto,

saltal

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the reason is simple. Kurama is able to read people's hearts. That's how he was so effective at manipulating Naruto when he was angry. Also, Naruto can read negative emotions when holding 9T chakra. Sasuke still cares for Naruto more than for anyone else (except his family), and Kurama could tell he would regret killing his best friend