[Discussion] What did android 17 mean in super?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said you can transform too? What did that mean I know the god ki is not only meant for sayians but what do you guys think he meant ? I am just uber excited for him to be back :)

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said "so you can transform like that too" as in you can enter a super saiyan blue mode as well as the super saiyan transformation (that he already knew of from trunks and vegeta)

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said "so you can transform like that too" as in you can enter a super saiyan blue mode as well as the super saiyan transformation (that he already knew of from trunks and vegeta)
The only person he has been in contact with is 18 that's it he hasn't seen the Z fighters also ppl are forgetting super sayian blue is that form yesbut what makes it blue is the God ki

So either 17 may have God ki (which is likley if u see the opening he surrounds himself with blue aura and does huge beam)

Or he's seen someone/something with it.

I mean the androids have non stop energy and all God ki is is perfect ki control so it's not unreasonable for him to have something similar to this.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely "oh, so you can go beyond the level of a super saiyan" most likely.
Umm no idk where ur from but in America there r three versions of to

To which is standard like going to the park which is just emphasizing something

Two which is the number 2

And then too which is insinuating that I can do something to this as well

For example hey I Was unahppy too you know.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only person he has been in contact with is 18 that's it he hasn't seen the Z fighters also ppl are forgetting super sayian blue is that form yesbut what makes it blue is the God ki

So either 17 may have God ki (which is likley if u see the opening he surrounds himself with blue aura and does huge beam)

Or he's seen someone/something with it.

I mean the androids have non stop energy and all God ki is is perfect ki control so it's not unreasonable for him to have something similar to this.
im sorry, you're thinking too deep.