what comez first language or ideas???...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

when u try to speak and explain someboody sometin...lets say sharingan...what comez first language or ideas???...

forexenple : sharingan ....in japanese lang its called shairngan...

now in order for mind to call that eye a sharingan does brain or mind first need to creat teh conception or idea of sharingan then use words to call it sharingan...

or should brain or mind call it sharingan first and then creat concept or idea of sharingan...for other poeple to understand him..

also first man who existed on earth: was he equiped with language and ability to speak...or did he creat language wit process of time..

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both comes first. Yang and Yin. Put it in Naruto terms: Yin (or Idea) "creates from out of nothing"; and Yang (or Language) "to breathe life into form".

Put it in simple terms. I created Sharingan. But to understand it, I gave it a name.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What Yursix said. The great thing with language is that they can give you concepts that you yourself wouldn't realize, but someone had to identify those concepts before they were named. It's chicken and egg, but the idea comes first INITIALLY because you cannot name what you do not know. At times, it's the chicken that comes first(those who learned without the word), and others the egg(those who learned through the word).

Words also push ideas too though because they streamline them in order for thoughts to flow easier. I think concepts(anger, round, rude, etc) without words aren't bounded very well. It's a bit more difficult to pinpoint the concept you see without words(even to yourself), so your thoughts are often vague and foggy. E.g. the difference between being cocky and confident isn't obvious as readily without knowing the words, and that in turn can interfere with thoughts based upon either of the two traits.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in order to creat idea of shairngan in ur brain..ur brain has to use word first and call it sharingan...like that u can have a idea of sharingan in ur mind..
in order to creat idea of shairngan in ur brain..ur brain has to use word first and call it sharingan...like that u can have a idea of sharingan in ur mind..
Without the idea you don't know what a sharingan is.
The idea always comes first, the problem is expressing it through words.