What color are Lucy Heartfilia's panties?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, before you come in this thread and judge me, I'm being serious. I'm not trolling, I need to know the color of her panties. I'm an artist and I have to color them.

I was thinking of them as white, but I'm not sure. If you'd just please tell me what color they are..

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I came on here because I couldn't find it on Google. I tried Google Images and they were all bikini pictures.
I mean either way I doubt that she has a specific pair of panties she constantly wears.

That's what's called "A spot for interpretation", just draw them however you want.

There's no specific way or color, because if there were you wouldn't need to ask.​

Reactions: Grimreaper8019

FubukiShirou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, before you come in this thread and judge me, I'm being serious. I'm not trolling, I need to know the color of her panties. I'm an artist and I have to color them.

I was thinking of them as white, but I'm not sure. If you'd just please tell me what color they are..
Well, she wears different panties BUT ATLEAST SHE HAS DIFFERENT CAUSE SHE CAN AFFORD THEM. SAKURA IS STILL STRUGGLES TO GET ANOTHER PANTY ROFL

Reactions: Grimreaper8019
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more like you, like to f*p.
I'm seriously an artist, dude.

I mean either way I doubt that she has a specific pair of panties she constantly wears.

That's what's called "A spot for interpretation", just draw them however you want.

There's no specific way or color, because if there were you wouldn't need to ask.​
I guess if you put it like that, but why don't they show her panties at all with all the fanservice in FT?

I think she wears diff. colors
I guess :/

Can't go wrong with pink
That'll do, I guess I'll do a lighter pink shade, like a pastel pink so it looks better. I should have just done an angle that doesn't show them. -_-

Well, she wears different panties BUT ATLEAST SHE HAS DIFFERENT CAUSE SHE CAN AFFORD THEM. SAKURA IS STILL STRUGGLES TO GET ANOTHER PANTY ROFL
I always imagined that they had her wear the thing Anko wears under her clothes.

My friend told me the same thing xD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh... You know :rolleyes:

All jokes aside, they probably change every arc I'd say go for a color that compliments the rest of the design. If all else fails a faint pink always wins :flowers!

What is the image you're coloring?
I guess I'll use faint pink.

I'm coloring my own image.

Everyone knows she doesn't wear any.
I had the same theory but I had already linearted her with panties on so itd be hard to remove them.