Just out of curiosity I would like to know who lives near me... I live in Los Angeles, CA
BM Naruto Member 318 posts 30 reactions More Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 318 Reaction score 30 Status Offline Activity Streak May 5, 2014 #1 Just out of curiosity I would like to know who lives near me... I live in Los Angeles, CA
F Forest Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Veteran 2,275 posts 252 reactions More Joined Oct 27, 2011 Messages 2,275 Reaction score 252 Status Offline Activity Streak May 5, 2014 #2 Cool, I know a Bunch of people and some Nbers that live in LA. I am from NYC.
Stark Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 16,922 posts 1,206 reactions More Joined May 13, 2012 Messages 16,922 Reaction score 1,206 Status Offline Activity Streak May 5, 2014 #3 The grandest of them all, New York City.
zamki Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 15,842 posts 812 reactions More Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 15,842 Reaction score 812 Status Offline Activity Streak May 5, 2014 #4 Istanbul .