What can anyone tell me about this art?

Chunaw

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What can anyone tell me about this art? I know nothing about Anime. But I need whatever info someone can tell me about who the artist is or what this is from. I cannot read the info written on this either. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
looks like somebody leaked some shit. it straight up says “not for public release”, damn

that artwork is fly though, reminds of those Street Fighter games

Chunaw

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I own the copyright currently. The watermark is mine. I bought a small company that owned this. I have not received all of the files on much of the art yet. But have nearly 100 sets of what is listed as unpublished. It will be a couple months before all of the rest of the files and file info is in my possession so I am trying to get a jump on this artist.

Would like to release some of this stuff but need to find out more about the art.

• Sad
Reactions: GrapeApe

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably not a manga that can be identified. You wouldn't even be able to buy out the company that's publishing this series if it could. Judging by the art style, it's probably not made by someone of Japanese descent. The setting and fact that it's colored makes me think it's drawn by someone Chinese, but it's relatively uncommon for Chinese manga to feature such heterogeneous characters. The dude wearing an earring makes me think the artist is of Korean descent, since males wearing earrings is a thing in Korea and taboo in China. Not much more to get out of these two images.