What are your top 3 openings (Shippuden and OG)?

RowanGale

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. Blue Bird (Shippuden 3)
  2. Opening 5 in Shippuden (imo pretty underrated)
  3. Opening 8 Shippuden (the verse is pretty meh but imo it has a chorus that's blue bird level) tied with Opening 6 (good song that's even better when you take into context the story's events at the time)
Honorable mentions: OG Naruto opening 3's chorus gets to me, but just the chorus, OG opening 5 is the best one from OG (also probably my second favorite arc in the entire series after the Pain arc), Shippuden 15 (I've never heard anyone mention this, it's pretty underrated), Shippuden 16 (one of, if not, the most recognizable anime openings ever)

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

RowanGale

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. Blue Bird (Shippuden 3)
  2. Opening 5 in Shippuden (imo pretty underrated)
  3. Opening 8 Shippuden (the verse is pretty meh but imo it has

4. a chorus that's blue bird level) tied with Opening 6 (good song that's even better when you take into context the story's events at the time)
Honorable mentions: OG Naruto opening 3's chorus gets to me, but just the chorus, OG opening 5 is the best one from OG (also probably my second favorite arc in the entire series after the Pain arc), Shippuden 15 (I've never heard anyone mention this, it's pretty underrated), Shippuden 16 (one of, if not, the most recognizable anime openings ever)
issue solved!!