Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a series set in the future. Season 1 is about passing these exams to enter the "offshore," where life is better.
Yep that’s what I thought, did it get a second season or no?

I can’t imagine it did since the black chick was sterilized and the other person refused to go. Plus wasn’t that supposed to be the last one, since murders were happening on “Paradise“

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep that’s what I thought, did it get a second season or no?

I can’t imagine it did since the black chick was sterilized and the other person refused to go. Plus wasn’t that supposed to be the last one, since murders were happening on “Paradise“
There's actually 3 seasons and it seems there'll be more.
The murders didn't pose a threat to the process, but the guy carrying out the process because he selected unsuitable people. Since they're all sterilized, they can't actually afford to stop selecting people.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's actually 3 seasons and it seems there'll be more.
The murders didn't pose a threat to the process, but the guy carrying out the process because he selected unsuitable people. Since they're all sterilized, they can't actually afford to stop selecting people.
Oof, I missed a lot then. Be honest though, do the other 2 seasons keep you interested as the first one did or even more so?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oof, I missed a lot then. Be honest though, do the other 2 seasons keep you interested as the first one did or even more so?
It introduces questions of how the Offshore can be bested so easily despite all of its technological progress. I feel that my main concern is why the honesty/alignment of candidates isn't tested, but it's not so bad aside from that imo. The second season interested me more, and I don't care for the third as much as the first.