[Discussion] What are your favorite languages?

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favorite is French since speaking it sounds beautiful and distinct, and writing it is akin to poetry. I usually dislike harsher more guttural languages like Arabic, German, Dutch, etc in contrast to smoother languages like Italian or Portuguese. what are your preferences?

Reactions: BLAZE

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like italian(I was a fan of italia cartoons like winx club and many more), german, japanese(sounds stupidly cool in naruto series whem spoke by characters like nagato and tendo), british english, mexican, english, french(it's sweet sounding) and arabic(somewhat, it has a different essence to it)

Reactions: Draekon

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favorite is French since speaking it sounds beautiful and distinct, and writing it is akin to poetry. I usually dislike harsher more guttural languages like Arabic, German, Dutch, etc in contrast to smoother languages like Italian or Portuguese. what are your preferences?
stereotypes and prejudice.In television and movies, french is always portrayed in some sexual, fancy, or some artistic way...that's where the stereotype comes from...cause of the way it's constantly presented. As far as "guttaral" languages...ain't NOTHIN wrong with that.

My preferred language...is the language I'm typing in now.Since I'm in an English speaking country.The only official language that I speak in.Second to that, would be patois.

The language/dialects I've been predisposed to.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, that would be the only two languages I've dedicated myself to speaking in the two decades or so I've been alive.

British English for its smart simplicity yet fresh and cool sounding dialect.

Brazilian Portuguese for its variety of slangs and the sheer freedom you have when expressing yourself, especially in extremes

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh ,you know portuguese?