[Discussion] What are you doing for your mother on Mother's Day?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to people who either don't have a mother or have a bad relationship with their moms. If your mother has passed away recently, or you're otherwise estranged from her, I apologize.

Thread is pretty explanatory. Most of us either have moms, or are moms, or are married to/are dating moms, and Mother's Day is coming up, so I figured it'd be helpful if we maybe all shared ideas about what we're going to do for our mothers on Mother's Day. So comment and help us all make this Mother's Day a good one!

I realize it's not the same date for every country, but it's May 8th this year for a lot of countries, including the US, where I am. Either way, hopefully this can be useful for some peeps.

My family are taking my mother out to lunch at a restaurant she likes, and I was thinking about buying her something like attachment lenses for her cellphone, since she likes to take photos when she goes out but doesn't always keep her camera on her. So I was thinking of getting something like ( ) or for photos with her coworkers, and so she doesn't have to rely on crappy digital zoom.

Last edited:

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:bdpf:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably make my girl a mother.

And get my mother that windows surface she's been asking for.
Ooooooooh go for it Waindad. :Sparks:

OT: Flowers or something like that. My sisters usually do the organizing I just give cash and let them buy what they want. xd

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My sister and I agreed to just eat out in a resto so Papa can join too, and maybe just that.

and hmmm, I recently gave her my used lipsticks that I don't like. My mom isn't into much makeup. But she liked it anyway. Haha does that count?