What are you currently reading?

Hakairyoku

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
4,385
Reaction score
314
Fahrenheit 451- Ray Bradbury

I read it in high school, but I'm re-reading it now. Lovin' every minute of it. =D
 

Obnubilate

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
I am currently reading a book called "Legend" By Marie Lu.
Basically from what i have read so far, it is a book about this guy named Day, who is the most wanted criminal, and this girl June is at a University, and always gets in trouble, but they don't really punish her because she got a perfect score on her trial, so she is smart, and popular. All I can say for now because don't want to ruin anymore of it for those who ahve not read it.
 

Damon Salvatore

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
5,071
Reaction score
141
Well I finished AsoIF long ago waiting for WW and for now I am back to the classics once again.
The Prince By Machiavellli
Thinking of rereading Vazov,Tolkin,Iovkov and maybe finally see what this fuss about Dan brown is about
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,983
Reaction score
1,829
The Uncrowned King by Rowena Cory Daniells.
It's the 2nd chronicle of King Rolen's Kin... the first chronicle is baws u_u
 

Rand al'Thor

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
4,684
Reaction score
520
Dirty Streets of heaven Book 1 of Bobby Dollar series by Tad Williams
 

Yugure

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
8,525
Reaction score
731
Just finished the Red Pyramide.
 

Rand al'Thor

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
4,684
Reaction score
520
A Unnatural Knight Book 11 of Nighstide by Simon Greene
 

Yugure

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
8,525
Reaction score
731
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
 
Top