What are the names of these effects?

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the shutter thing is a VHS effect right?
What do you call the text that effect? where I want to have text that changes like that?

What is that shake effect called? not interested in the noise/blur, just the movement of the still image.

I ask this because I want to search for tutorials to them.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one has a few layers of Kaneki. One complete the other/s with parts of him selected with the rectangle marquee tool and cut + moved into the center more and out. Could be some frame tweening and that. The effect of the text is a few motion blur layers and again, could be some frame tweening.

Could be motion blur, or the image is just moved a bit in each frame. The image likely has a few copies of it, or it was moved a few times to a few frames then the frames tweened. But it definitely was worked on originally larger than the canvas.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you know a specific tutorial for that? like that same style with ''|'' as well
I dunno. Just gonna have to use google/youtube. I don't really look at tutorials. The cursor is probably just one create my making the rectangle and then making it blink by making it "invisible" on every second or whatever frame.

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno. Just gonna have to use google/youtube. I don't really look at tutorials. The cursor is probably just one create my making the rectangle and then making it blink by making it "invisible" on every second or whatever frame.
I made this

You must be registered for see images

That's the same concept right?

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this

You must be registered for see images

That's the same concept right?
Yeah. But to get it exactly like it you make one text layer of each with it all in place, then one with help, one with kill, and one with me. Then you line up the layers with the complete one so it's normal. Duplicate the help and kill ones and use the blur on those two. Hide the complete layers too. Then you will have it so only the help and kill layers will go blurred.

Bacillus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first one is a and with a few adjustments in the frames you can match the speed of the one that's seen in the gif you've shown

the second one is...uh, i don't know if there's a specific name for it but it definitely uses the noise filter. there's, again, a