Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems the seal can potentially absorb any type of substance and hurl it back at someone.

We've with seal resonance it can forcefully activate other seals and potentially strengthen them we also see it was able to even open a portal.

Is there other abilities I'm missing and what's your predictions so far.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Example of healing factor?

And what do you mean by synchronized chakra drain?
Healing factor:
You must be registered to see images

Synchronized chakra drain:

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Healing factor:

Synchronized chakra drain:

I think second you mean synchronized seal activation and we see boruto seal mature in relation to kawakiis seal growth so seals close together strengthen the other.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think second you mean synchronized seal activation and we see boruto seal mature in relation to kawakiis seal growth so seals close together strengthen the other.
I’m under the assumption that Kawaki was out of chakra and Boruto specifically felt chakra flowing into him, which means that Kawaki did as well. They were feeding off of each other’s Karma chakra.

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boro’s technique may be ninja tool based, not chakra based ninjutsu. So far it’s absorbed all other ninjutsu. And Boruto and Kawaki both made that portal appear.
This may be correct, however Sarada implied it was ninjutsu(sharingan analysis), then again you could be right. The thing is Kawaki was going to use it, but asked Burrito to assist him. Sort of like back up power, so I don't know of we can attribute that to Burrito's seal/general karma ability.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This may be correct, however Sarada implied it was ninjutsu(sharingan analysis), then again you could be right. The thing is Kawaki was going to use it, but asked Burrito to assist him. Sort of like back up power, so I don't know of we can attribute that to Burrito's seal/general karma ability.
She was going off of his use of hand sign weaving, remember Boro said that the black clouds were eating away at their skin; So it’s probably nanotech rather than ninjutsu, which is why they can’t be absorbed or blown away by wind. And a completely different symbol appeared on Boruto’s palm when he assisted with opening that portal, and the portal also emerged from Boruto’s symbol. I think it’s fair to say that it’s a shared ability until something later disproves it.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed