[NEWS] what are some of your important events or plans that got ruined becuz of corona pandemic????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly the only events for be has been movies, I can't go to see movies anymore.
But other than that my life isn't really affected much.
I know other people have it worse, I know a doctor that has been treating corona patients and selfquarateened himself I hope he is alright.
And of course I know some people in the risk groups that has to like get help with shopping and spend time alone at home etc.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A 3 weeks trip got canceled for me, i had plane tickets and when i had to book hotels and look into details corona took me the chance to have that vacation.
Now who knows when I'll be able to really do it...

Edit: the feeling is like i am still waiting something.. who will not happen so soon..

• Sad

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I'm graduating this semester. And there will be no ceremony, and well the whole dressing up and celebrating everything after either.
I'm was also going to go upstate to visit my best friend. But that's been ruined also.

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly the only events for be has been movies, I can't go to see movies anymore.
But other than that my life isn't really affected much.
I know other people have it worse, I know a doctor that has been treating corona patients and selfquarateened himself I hope he is alright.
And of course I know some people in the risk groups that has to like get help with shopping and spend time alone at home etc.
I didn't have any plans and I still don't.
A 3 weeks trip got canceled for me, i had plane tickets and when i had to book hotels and look into details corona took me the chance to have that vacation.
Now who knows when I'll be able to really do it...

Edit: the feeling is like i am still waiting something.. who will not happen so soon..
My job back at school, which consisted of recording events for my college.
Bada$$ opinions thx..

I was supposed to get a free cupcake on my b-day, but due to quarantine, no cupcake for me.

That's all. I usually have no plans.
Best opinion of teh thread becuz it answered exactly according to teh thread...thank u sir!!! ....