Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if you have to explain why it's good then sure just hide the spoiler parts
Well, it's set in an industrial and open world that is consistently built and has good characters that fit the story well. Then you have the magic, which comes in different colors (Thus is why the Prism exists).

What's not to like?

Dessa

Dannie's Lewd Queen
Regular
Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mageri Series by Dannika Dark
Is an exciting urban fantasy romance about a young woman's claim to immortality. Passionate, humorous, dark, and full of unpredictable twists, the Mageri series will take you on an unforgettable journey of love, friendship, and the hidden power within us all. Cliffhanger-free.

Seven Series by Dannkia Dark
Is a paranormal romance that portrays Shifters living in secret in the modern world. A blend of humor, heartwarming romance, drama, and real-life issues. This series is for those who believe in family, second chances, and finding that person who completes you. Cliffhanger-free.

Crossbreed Series by Dannika Dark
Is a compelling urban fantasy romance about a private organization of individuals who hunt evildoers. Dark secrets, complex characters, and plenty of action. Let a new series of magic, mayhem, and mystery begin!

(read them how i have them written)

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In no particular order:
The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion... by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb(and the rest of the series in The Realm of the Elderlings)
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss
Night Angel by Brent Weeks
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski
The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson

If you want something light to read anything by Rick Riordan should do it.

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I'm guessing since you put the first one twice it's especially good I'll check it out
The Saga of Darren Shan is a great series. I'd also recommend checking out the Demonata as well, which is another series written by the same author.

To add to that list:
1.) Dune by Frank Herbert
2.) Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
3.) Eon by Greg Bear
4.) The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind

Reactions: Sagebee