Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's published in a Seinen magazine, not a shoujo magazine though but romance play the biggest part of the series. It's super fun and it's getting an anime adaptation due of the huge popularity in 2019.

Reactions: Sagebee and Jinrou

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's published in a Seinen magazine, not a shoujo magazine though but romance play the biggest part of the series. It's super fun and it's getting an anime adaptation due of the huge popularity in 2019.
Thanks for the recommendation read a couple chapters I couldn't get hooked.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read Nana if you want something more serious, it's a finished series and a very very good shoujo.

Watch the Anime or the live action Films.

Some of My personal favourites

Kimi ni Todoke
I've read the manga. Watched the Anime series. Then the beautiful live action film:heart:

Hirunaka no ryuusei. GOSH. I can Still remember the chaos in Tumblr when we were waiting for the final chapter of this manga. VIZ will distribute the English version earlier of 2019 if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watch the Anime or the live action Films.

Some of My personal favourites

Kimi ni Todoke
I've read the manga. Watched the Anime series. Then the beautiful live action film:heart:

Hirunaka no ryuusei. GOSH. I can Still remember the chaos in Tumblr when we were waiting for the final chapter of this manga. VIZ will distribute the English version earlier of 2019 if I'm not mistaken.
Was sad yosano didn't end up with shisio even tho it was pretty obvious what would happen.

Havent read kimi ni todoke yet its on my must reads