Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't know, I used to very mistrusting of like mental rehabilitation centres and stuff like that or elderly care and when bad stories broke about people being mistreated It sort of confirmed my suspicion, but it's probably just an exxagaration from my part, I don't know.

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Food waste and monetary ecomincs, my guy. I see kids dying of hunger and starvation in the world, women being forced to sell their bodies to feed themselves, their kids, their families. All heavily influenced and helped by fiat ponzi monetary system. The monetary system where currency can be devalued and instantly impoverish the masses, inflation constantly wiping out the value of their labour/savings. And control of it belongs to only a few elite countries in the world + the banking system.

The other major thing that gets to be in general, which is connected to both of them is oppression. Oppression leads to both of those, the tool of oppression is paper money. Oppression is what leads to what the Israelis are doing to the Palestians, the Arabs to the Yemenis, the US government to it's citizens, India to the Kashmiris, the Chinese to Uigurs and the people of Kong Kong. The US is doing to Venezuela And it's happening all across Africa, South America and the world.

You could say all this happens because power is concentrated in the hands of the elites. That power is then used to oppress and sow all the problems in the world, via several mechanisms the most important of them is the toilet paper money (that can be inflated away). Therefore, to shrink the size and power of the state, to restrict it's powers and return powers to the citizenry is the way forward.

Well I went off on one, lol. Oppression, ungratefulness, monetary economics and the small state (need of it) are what I'm quite passionate about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagebee

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dislike people who are not geniune, also racists, homophobes, sexists.
I like feminism but dislike feminazis who hate men and bully men into feeling like they're less than woman.
And I overall just dont like assholes.