what anime you would be ...

DeDoll

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What anime you would be happy more to have sequals, rather then naruto ?

Me: fullmetal alchemist:eww:
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How the **** would FMA have a sequel if there is no source material? You're being ridiculous or you're just a casual

I'd want an Akira TV series
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If a good anime keeps getting sequels it will turn into shit.

But if i had to name few animes then it would be BTOOOM, Mahouka, and Denpa teki na kanojo.
 

Umari Senju

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
12,535
Reaction score
1,192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dragon Ball. Oh wait.......
 

DeDoll

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How the **** would FMA have a sequel if there is no source material? You're being ridiculous or you're just a casual

I'd want an Akira TV series

If manga author would continue too...
 

Sin of Wrath

Banned
Regular
Joined
Dec 23, 2014
Messages
836
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hunter X ****ing Hunter
Please.
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hunter x hunter
 

-Punk-

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well beyond the boundary and K are getting one so I'll see how they turn out. Other than nothing really, I'm good with how my animes ended.

Edit: oh you know what, Black Lagoon I guess, just a matter of material since the manga is super slow :/
 

startup97

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Baki the Grappler, History's strongest Disciple Kenichi, and Hajime No Ippo.
 

SatanicGod

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
3,687
Reaction score
138
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hunter x Hunter
Death Note
KHR (the anime. I still haven't gotten around to where the manga is on that yet)
 

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,019
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wished there was an Akame Ga kill anime which followed the manga properly.
 
Top