Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What was your favorite series as a kid younger than 10 years old. Where you would little kid fanboy over.

As a kid there was many popular animes at the time that are classics now probably most peoples universals favorite at the time was dragon ball z and I was pretty hype for the series too. But my favorite as a kid was digimon I'm not sure I can explain why I liked it so much but no other show could inspire same level of emotions and joy had for series. Think part of it it did well in its character development had connections each character, it was funny, compared to its rival at the time pokemon the action was more epic more like a dbz fight with the wide scale destruction. Also loved there music pretty much had everything a little boy would want, action, adventure, comedy and something any good series should do for kids they should want to be in that world it's one thing to enjoy watching it it's another to have them wish they were in it. This series still has a special place in my heart even today.

Counting my teenage years naruto came close to inspiring same pure emotions for similar reasons probably have deepest connection two these two franchises.

What anime series was your fav as a kid?

Malherusement

Kin
109💸
Kumi
2,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The exact same show in my pfp Read or Die. Idk It was just so compelling to me, to the point where I got every book in the series nowadays (though it was a bit hard to find these for some reason, so acquiring them was a bit of a pain). The only thing, it was hard to get other kids into it with some of the more... graphic scenes.

However, if we were to completely disregard longevity and stuck to what was plastered on every corner of my room, the answer would be Inuyasha. That show was crack for my young mind.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it was Pokemon yo, i was into it tough. i just remember liking everything about it. like Jigglypuff was funny as shit to me. she perfected the lullaby and created the perfect hypnotic melody, then she would look up after singing her heart out and everyone is asleep lol. thats still funny to me, especially since she was sick of that shit and would draw on everyones face with a marker for revenge

also Charizard was funny, he was a little Charmander who almost died in the rain who grew up to the be the big homie. he was not listening to Ash during battles but he always got the W so Ash needed him. that was a funny dynamic to me, he’d come out of the Pokeball sleeping and shit when he needed him and giving him looks when Ash would tell him to do an attack

i did dig Digimon but i dont remember anything about it other than i liked saying Garurumon

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagebee

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Growing up I'd say beyblade if it counts as an anime? I'd get up at around 6am and watch it. I even remember going to my cousins house and waking him up to watch it in his TV with him lol.

Also hyped for zoids (bit cloud and vaan), digimon, pokemon, dragonball z, yugioh, shaman king and crush gear,