What animal is the bigger alpha/predator?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Option A:
The animal that lives in a djungle and always has to fear for it's life, but is really good at it, and scares away other animals and is really tough and shit.

Option B: The human animal that is really naive, stupid, and childish but is protected by technology like guns and traps.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Each group has it's own Alphas as you move up the order. However, one group as a collective even at the lesser end dominates the world.
I think the entire world is strucuted around an ape system because we still have those instincts from our ancestors we are pact animals and we live that way, it has been more successful than how the dinosaurs lived.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the entire world is strucuted around an ape system because we still have those instincts from our ancestors we are pact animals and we live that way, it has been more successful than how the dinosaurs lived.
Come off it we are the farthest thing from apes. Human beings do what works for them, discover innovate grow and try to dominate their obstacles. Apes, eat, shag, sleep and go through life like all other animals. Apart from Bush, I don't know many apelike humans.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to add we are partially like ants (hierarchies), even future planning, lol. Equally we are free and rebellious, since the dominator nature exists in all of us, to a degree. We will also try and do what is necessary to survive. We are quite complex relative to what exists in any one creature except us.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imo, any animal that chews only what it knows it can eat isn't alpha. Lions, bears, etc, these animals can down just about everything in their habitats, so that's not really alpha; It's just being stronger. Humans win in that case. Humans have my vote in terms of mindset too though. Most of us are soft and plushy, but just look at our fighters. They stand up to machines that could flatten any animal on land, rip apart city blocks, and tear through them in a fraction of a second.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imo, any animal that chews only what it knows it can eat isn't alpha. Lions, bears, etc, these animals can down just about everything in their habitats, so that's not really alpha; It's just being stronger. Humans win in that case. Humans have my vote in terms of mindset too though. Most of us are soft and plushy, but just look at our fighters. They stand up to machines that could flatten any animal on land, rip apart city blocks, and tear through them in a fraction of a second.
That's my theory too, but there is such a divide, you could apply the metaphor of an animal kingdom to people too who live in constant quarrels but lacks any real stability in life, they are far from as powerful as people who may be more naive than they are but has a more safer environemt around them.

It's like you can be the toughest most badass person in the room but then you fail in comparison to big intellectuals or something like that and is reduced to nothing.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Option A:
The animal that lives in a djungle and always has to fear for it's life, but is really good at it, and scares away other animals and is really tough and shit.

Option B: The human animal that is really naive, stupid, and childish but is protected by technology like guns and traps.
Option B but not because of the technology but because if his brain.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think being ferocious means you are stupid?
And do you think brains would help you become stronger?
Or that you have brains only because you posess tech?
Please don't misinterpret the brain thing.
Humans have the biggest brain compared with the body. That doesn't mean who is ferocious is stupid, but when an animal thinks more/faster he can surpass innate ferocity and power of another animal. It's about adaptability and finding tools to help. Our brain doesn't mean sheer power but brings creativity and innovations, paired with hands who can produce things.
And the last is reversed, we have tech because we have brains.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please don't misinterpret the brain thing.
Humans have the biggest brain compared with the body. That doesn't mean who is ferocious is stupid, but when an animal thinks more/faster he can surpass innate ferocity and power of another animal. It's about adaptability and finding tools to help. Our brain doesn't mean sheer power but brings creativity and innovations, paired with hands who can produce things.
And the last is reversed, we have tech because we have brains.
But people who use tech don't know how to create it, that has been a collective effort.

Reactions: Michelle

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come off it we are the farthest thing from apes. Human beings do what works for them, discover innovate grow and try to dominate their obstacles. Apes, eat, shag, sleep and go through life like all other animals. Apart from Bush, I don't know many apelike humans.
You know apes have entered the stone age

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha