Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BSM teen naruto could beat? Some recent threads got me thinking about the power level of KCM naruto and then the radical difference there should be between KCM and BSM naruto. Where do you think he caps out? Who’s the strongest person BSM naruto could beat with the experience he had as a teen, both in battle and of the limits of BSM?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BSM Naruto could probably beat SM Hashirama. I can't see Hashirama countering sound genjutsu or frog kata or a sexy no jutsu accommodating his fondness for Madara. :pick:
This. He doesn't probably, he absolutely beats Sm Hashirama. Bm Naruto alone replicated Hashirama's feats of deflecting 10 biju bombs (hashirama clashed against 11 though).

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BSM Naruto could probably beat SM Hashirama. I can't see Hashirama countering sound genjutsu or frog kata or a sexy no jutsu accommodating his fondness for Madara. :pick:
This. He doesn't probably, he absolutely beats Sm Hashirama. Bm Naruto alone replicated Hashirama's feats of deflecting 10 biju bombs (hashirama clashed against 11 though).
That’s a fight I’d love to watch tbh. Naruto vs hashirama and sasuke vs madara

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never. Never read the manga, neither. I don’t even know what naruto is
Well obviously not ha.

Narutos closest rivial is aleays equal to him. If naruto gets a boost sasuke somehow gets a boost. Naruto isnt a show of breaking limits but rather hardwork and training. If naruto is agianst someone above him he gets stompd. BSM best competition and best chamce of beat at that lvl 1v 1 is ems sasuke.

I answered your question no reason to dislike.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur retarded...Naruto ain't seeing ALIVE MADARA OR HASHI. Smh did u not see when Madara handled by Naruto and ems Sasuke like they were nothing? While Madara smacked Naruto and Sasuke hashi claimed Madara started to get his OLD POWER BACK. The same power hashi fought all those years. Naruto didn't surpass ALIVE SM hashi until he got rsm...

EMS Madara with Hashi Roids. He can't beat Hashirama or Itachi though.
So u saying bm Naruto can beat alive ems Madara with hashi roids but cant beat hashi or itachi???

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur retarded...Naruto ain't seeing ALIVE MADARA OR HASHI. Smh did u not see when Madara handled by Naruto and ems Sasuke like they were nothing? While Madara smacked Naruto and Sasuke hashi claimed Madara started to get his OLD POWER BACK. The same power hashi fought all those years. Naruto didn't surpass ALIVE SM hashi until he got rsm...
You're fucking retarded comparing one eyed rinnegan madara who defeated Bsm Naruto to EMS madara a fought Sm Hashirama. Bsm Naruto smashes the hell out of Sm Hashirama, I don't care how many Hashirama avatar and signatures you have of him facts are facts.
BM Naruto alone deflected 10 biju bombs in total without the need of a shinsu senju like Hashirama, and Bsm Naruto was keeping up with Jyubito speed while Hashirama got blitzed by the mindless one.

It's common sense

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're fucking retarded comparing one eyed rinnegan madara who defeated Bsm Naruto to EMS madara a fought Sm Hashirama. Bsm Naruto smashes the hell out of Sm Hashirama, I don't care how many Hashirama avatar and signatures you have of him facts are facts.
BM Naruto alone deflected 10 biju bombs in total without the need of a shinsu senju like Hashirama, and Bsm Naruto was keeping up with Jyubito speed while Hashirama got blitzed by the mindless one.

It's common sense
why are u calling itachi4reall retarded he is nice member...dont do it again ..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So u saying bm Naruto can beat alive ems Madara with hashi roids but cant beat hashi or itachi???
actually i think u r teh one who started calling tonbous retarded..i know he wouldn't do it first.....alopogize to him plz..and dont do it again..

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well obviously not ha.

Narutos closest rivial is aleays equal to him. If naruto gets a boost sasuke somehow gets a boost. Naruto isnt a show of breaking limits but rather hardwork and training. If naruto is agianst someone above him he gets stompd. BSM best competition and best chamce of beat at that lvl 1v 1 is ems sasuke.

I answered your question no reason to dislike.
You ignored my question and were condescending lol every reason to dislike. Answering “sasuke” doesn’t answer anything, everyone already knows how things went between him and sasuke I’m talking hypothetically about naruto at a certain level versus other opponents

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why are u calling itachi4reall retarded he is nice member...dont do it again ..
actually i think u r teh one who started calling tonbous retarded..i know he wouldn't do it first.....alopogize to him plz..and dont do it again..
hoooo minamoto-san showing your wisdom and bringing peace.... mad respekt bro

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it, not unless he had the curse mark still. Who do you think would win then, between BSM naruto and EMS curse mark sasuke?
I kinda think they’re even. They have that same Ems Madara and Sm Hashirama relationship.
I thought Sasuke would have curse mark access because he has Jugo implants in his chest.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're telling me the man who beat 100% Kyuubi + EMS Madara can't beat Naruto and Kyuubi?

I kinda think they’re even. They have that same Ems Madara and Sm Hashirama relationship.
I thought Sasuke would have curse mark access because he has Jugo implants in his chest.
lmao no they dont the BIGGEST FACTOR which is Kurama has shifted roles. You constantly leave out 100% Kyuubi btw

SM Naruto can't beat EMS Sasuke + Kyuubi

Last edited: