What´s going on? :)

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, fellow members, I came here through a friend of mine and hope to get to know you all.I come from Leak, Nulled.to and Sinister.ly. I like playing video games, doing graphic design, and just talking with different people. Hopefully, you'll all see me around more and learn more about my personality. :win::):cool::win:

Reactions: Kotxui

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Skorm! Thank you for the welcome. I play fortnite, Red Dead Redemption, Over watch and sometimes J-star Victory Vs. Wby? Any game reccomendations for me?
Two of the titans xD. I basically just play Destiny 2 on the ps4. Tho sometimes i do re-play some titles such as Uncharted 4 or my ol' Zelda games xD.

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two of the titans xD. I basically just play Destiny 2 on the ps4. Tho sometimes i do re-play some titles such as Uncharted 4 or my ol' Zelda games xD.
Oh cool, ya Uncharted 4 is a great game, and Destiny 2 isnt bad either. Video games as a whole are REALLY expensive to I have to limit my library:cry:. But you seem like you have great taste what´s your PSN ID? We have to hookup and maybe a game multi player.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh cool, ya Uncharted 4 is a great game, and Destiny 2 isnt bad either. Video games as a whole are REALLY expensive to I have to limit my library:cry:. But you seem like you have great taste what´s your PSN ID? We have to hookup and maybe a game multi player.
It's the worst PSN name of all time >_>
zoomtsunami

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough then U___U. Sony announced that they would make a service for changing PSN names this year though, hopefully that'll happen soon xD.
I read somewhere that the username change could cause you to loose some trophies? (unless you don't care about trophies...)