Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the latest chapter Kaido mentioned that he has a son. What if we’ve seen him in two old chapters?

In chapter 675 page 12 there is a bald individual with horns similar to Kaido’s.
You must be registered to see images

Then in chapter 692 we see this individual while he says “Tell Jack about this.”

What can we infer from this? This person isn’t Kaido since Kaido is not bald.

This person is the one who sent Jack on the mission to retrieve Caesar. More than likely this is Kaido’s son and as many fans speculated, he’s the “Ace” in the crew of the Beasts Pirates. The head in charge of the Calamities.

NOW, this part even i don't understand why he chose to stay in the shadows in the underground community instead of becoming an calamity and making a name for himself but perhaps that suits his personality more?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure that’s Sheepshead
Maybe but just want to point out the horn design is different. Could be a style change by Oda, could be different people

Sheepshead doesn't have the same horizontal length and 90 degree(give or take) turn up.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His son is going to be a little kid, I have said this weeks ago. And after watching Alpha2lates theory video(lol) I’m 100% sure he’s a kid and will be Momonosukes opponent. They will duke it out as Kaido jr vs Oden Jr and will end the cycle of hatred between their families and join together when the arc is done.