Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's start with this one!

Ototon: Nyu-Seken | Sound Release: The New World
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage:
Description: The user start to focus his ototon chakra into his index finger. He then twitches it slightly, and by doing so sends a slight sound wave at the opponents eye. Because of the vibrations in the sound, the opponents eyeballs start to vibrate, causing it to distort the opponent's vision.
Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: The distortion of the opponent's eyes lasts 2 turns
Note: Can't use other sound based techniques in the same turn.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok ok fine... So what is your initial impression of the jutsu and what it does...
:)

I find the technique super handy (no pun intended). The technique allows you to distort your targets vision by sending sound directly onto the targets eyes. It doesn't do any damage, like blind them for good or anything, but it does cause more of an annoyance then anything. The distortion alone would be annoying in the midst of battle. Also, it would be a hard technique to notice, since the user releases the sound chakra from his index finger, it would be hard enough to see in plain straight, but the user could do it under their robe, or other clothing. Makes it overall a very effective technique.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How will you use it? Openingsmove? Counter? Its not really viable in direct battle but rather something when you have the upper hand and want to keep the upperhand.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How will you use it? Openingsmove? Counter? Its not really viable in direct battle but rather something when you have the upper hand and want to keep the upperhand.
It's not really a counter type of technique, it would be good as an opening move, more so; use a simple distraction like technique, and then use this one. Or, yes using it to keep the upper hand, or even getting the upper hand within the battle.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So how will you get the upperhand by using this? I imagine not using it while a fireball is headed for that... Not so pretty face of yours.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So how will you get the upperhand by using this? I imagine not using it while a fireball is headed for that... Not so pretty face of yours.
Of course not, counter that fireball with another technique. By using the sound technique, it affects the target's eyes, thus in itself giving you the upperhand, most ninja rely on their vision and if they are having issues with it, causes problems in the midst of battles, while this is the case for most. Not for some, some can rely of smell and hearing alone, so that's another story.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should make on that distorts tastebuds to pick on lili... Hmm....

Anyways: try to use it as an opener. It's really not all too interesting unless you have space to use it in between. Most people consequently use jutsus one after the other so it will be hard to get somewhat use in between. You can also use it after a jutsu. Even if the opponent uses a full body surge (unless it's wind, and it goes in between their eyeball and eye socket, which I doubt.

Questions?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should make on that distorts tastebuds to pick on lili... Hmm....

Anyways: try to use it as an opener. It's really not all too interesting unless you have space to use it in between. Most people consequently use jutsus one after the other so it will be hard to get somewhat use in between. You can also use it after a jutsu. Even if the opponent uses a full body surge (unless it's wind, and it goes in between their eyeball and eye socket, which I doubt.

Questions?
Would that even be possible? xD

No questions.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would be, but I'm pretty sure your eyeball would be ripped to pieces. I'd prefer 2 turns of bad vision over none at all. Right, you'll need to perform the jutsu and stuff, you know how it goes. >_>

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would be, but I'm pretty sure your eyeball would be ripped to pieces. I'd prefer 2 turns of bad vision over none at all. Right, you'll need to perform the jutsu and stuff, you know how it goes. >_>
>_> Everyone just analyses the techniques now. xD

Castiel stands still and faces his sensei, and looks at him with a concerned face.

Are you sure you want me to perform this on you? Why not use a clone?

Castiel waits a moment for an answer but gets nothing.

So be it.

And with that, Castiel sends a small but potent amount of sound chakra to his left index finger, and from that he releases the sound chakra in the way of twitching his index finger slightly, so slightly it would be hard to notice it from that it causes a very small sound wave to target the opponents eyes. As the sound wave reaches the eyes, the sound causes the eyes to shake due to the vibrations and the way this sound was created. The vibrations cause the eyeballs to start to vibrate causing a great annoyance to the indented target, Castiel's sensei.

Sorry, sensei.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage:
Description: The user start to focus his ototon chakra into his index finger. He then twitches it slightly, and by doing so sends a slight sound wave at the opponents eye. Because of the vibrations in the sound, the opponents eyeballs start to vibrate, causing it to distort the opponent's vision.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: The distortion of the opponent's eyes lasts 2 turns
Note: Can't use other sound based techniques in the same turn.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before you can even as much as lift a finger, I make you shit yourself, eventhough that is impossible in our RP (timeframe). I am a god and I do as I want.

Ototon: Kasshoku Bunsho - Sound Release: The Brown Note
Type: supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: /
Description: First believed to be an urban legend, it took wesobi a long time next to an insane amount of effort and diapers to achieve completion on this technique. The user start by creating high power sound waves in his throat. The frequency is below 20 Hz, meaning that the human ear can’t hear it. Even though the human ear can’t hear it, the opponent his body will still feel the vibrations. The vibrations cause the opponent’s bowels to involuntarily work, and thus making the opponent lose control of their bowel movement. This results in content of the opponent’s bowels leaving his body. To counteract the effect on the user himself, he also focuses high frequency sound waves around his body, to counteract the effect.
Note: Can only be used once, unless used against members of the Akimichi clan, who eat an enormous amount of food compared to “normal” people. Against them, it can be used twice.
Note: No other sound techniques in the same turn.

Voila, our second jutsu. Do your thing honey.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before all that, I have one or two questions about it.

How does one counter this technique, and counter it right? Like without meta-gaming or whatnot, I know meta-gaming isn't against the rules here, but you know just to be sure.

I assume you'd have to be a sensor or something, and sense the chakra heading towards you and counter with the proper techniques, so how would you counter it if you don't have enhanced eyes, or sensory?