Welp, looks like Madara and Hashi are going to fight

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets be real, Madara went on and on about how great hashi was and how only hashi could defeat him. He practically creams himself every time he even mentions hashi. Do you really think that hashi would come back into the picture after kishi emphasized this that much without having this epic edo duel?

I won't go so far as to say as hashi will defeat madara himself, although I do think it's likely, but it's 100% confirmed in my mind that these two heavy hitters will meet on the battlefield at some point.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No point if you ask me. Madara is basically hashirama and himself combined. Plus he is much stronger then his EMS State. But of course with the help of the other kages or the alliance hashirama can once own him again but I doubt in a one on one. But hey hashirama was able to handle madara and the kyuubi

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No point if you ask me. Madara is basically hashirama and himself combined. Plus he is much stronger then his EMS State. But of course with the help of the other kages or the alliance hashirama can once own him again but I doubt in a one on one. But hey hashirama was able to handle madara and the kyuubi
I don't think hashirama will solo madara but it will definitely be one of those 'let me handle this guy' moments. It's probable that hashirama will pull a plot no justu and simply be better at wood tech then madara.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama>madara has been implied and stated for over 200 chapters.

its even foreshadowed that hashirama will beat him once more.

madara told that kages that only hashirama could stop him and that he wasnt in this world anymore(basically saying that hashirama isnt there to beat him anymore)

a few chapters later, hashirama is revived.

anyone who said that madara can beat hashirama were deluding themselves.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama took EMS Madara and Kurama high-diff, walked away, whereas Madara was left with a sword through his abdomen and on life-support for the rest of his days, and Kurama's still sealed up to this day.

So I'm guessing EMS Madara on his own would be mid-diff for Hashirama...

But Edo Madara's some type of beast. Even faced against Edo Hashirama, he'd still take him mid-diff.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama took EMS Madara and Kurama high-diff, walked away, whereas Madara was left with a sword through his abdomen and on life-support for the rest of his days, and Kurama's still sealed up to this day.

So I'm guessing EMS Madara on his own would be mid-diff for Hashirama...

But Edo Madara's some type of beast. Even faced against Edo Hashirama, he'd still take him mid-diff.
that type of logic doesnt work. the full extent of all forms of madara have perfect susano as their full power. perfect susano is what pushes hashirama to high diff not madaras weaker scale techs. since all forms of madara have perfect susano, hashirama can only defeat any form of madara with high diff.