Well 2 of my predictions came true

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Momokishi did show up. If you click on the URL I predicted on the title that Momokishi would show up

2. I predicted that Isshiki wouldn't absorb Kawakii. If you click on the URL you see that I mentioned that Kawakii would become evil on his own accord and I said in the bottom paragraph that Isshiki wouldn't absorb his body, which means my prediction of Kawakii becoming evil on his own accord will come true.

I did get a couple of things wrong. What I got wrong was that how Momokishi showed up. If you click on the URL in No.1 you'll see what I got wrong. However, I'm convinced that Kawakii becoming evil on his own accord will come true.

Reactions: Urda

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I also predicted isshiki would fail in the karma transfer but way it happened caught me off surprise

I got alot of my predictions right

I predicted isshikks dojutsu would be yellow and that kawakii would get fire release

Reactions: Urda
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I also predicted isshiki would fail in the karma transfer but way it happened caught me off surprise

I got alot of my predictions right

I predicted isshikks dojutsu would be yellow and that kawakii would get fire release
Click on the URLS that I put on the forum because I did predict Momokishi's arrival and I predicted that Isshiki wouldn't absorb Kawakii.