Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a small scar on the left side of my lower lip, that's only visible if you are inches away from it. u_u
Not sure if weird... but meh...

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perception is the most powerful weapon eh? And I also have a friend who says cotton socks make weird noises and she's deathly afraid of cotton of any kind
Yeah it is, once i see on I panic a bit, but no seriously, and I'd swear I'm like supergirl or something when someone picks on up, why ear will like zoom in to the sound and hear it. And I if I brush up against on My hand goes numb and began to act weirdly lol. I cant even touch other extremely soft things, I

SBL7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way. Oh, let's hear another one!
Okay. I love my job at the Krusty Krab, I sleep with my shoes on, I like Jelly on both sides of my toast, I've got an overdue library book, I think jellyfishing and bubble-blowing are my hobbies,I have a deep overbite, I've never been late for work, i've said the word fancy in conversation, I like to dancing to loading zone announcements, I still don't have my drivers license. I'm a little bit on the short side. Now I'm wearing three pairs of underwear right now.

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it is, once i see on I panic a bit, but no seriously, and I'd swear I'm like supergirl or something when someone picks on up, why ear will like zoom in to the sound and hear it. And I if I brush up against on My hand goes numb and began to act weirdly lol. I cant even touch other extremely soft things, I
What happens when you touch hard thigs?

e___e

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. I love my job at the Krusty Krab, I sleep with my shoes on, I like Jelly on both sides of my toast, I've got an overdue library book, I think jellyfishing and bubble-blowing are my hobbies,I have a deep overbite, I've never been late for work, i've said the word fancy in conversation, I like to dancing to loading zone announcements, I still don't have my drivers license. I'm a little bit on the short side. Now I'm wearing three pairs of underwear right now.
Gasp. I never would have guessed.