Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

How would Karin know she never seen Salad for soooo long, just when she was baby, the fact she knows this more than Sakura just shows something is weird
Also how is she connected to Salad from umbical cord?
She doesnt have blood or bond relationship with Salad why would she say connection through umbical cord, shouldnt sakura keep the umbical cord, since its huge Kapanese culture for the parents to keep the umbical cord?

Last edited:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would she even guess, infact why does she give toooo shit
The woman kept Sarada's Umbilical cord, that should speak volumes. It's just a way for Karin to connect, and Karin is complicated, kishi said himself the glasses are just a cute accessory so she doesn't give off too much Sasuke as a literal female sasuke is scary.

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

How would Karin know she never seen Salad for soooo long, just when she was baby, the fact she knows this more than Sakura just shows something is weird
Also how is she connected to Salad from umbical cord?
She doesnt have blood or bond relationship with Salad why would she say connection through umbical cord, shouldnt sakura keep the umbical cord, since its huge Kapanese culture for the parents to keep the umbical cord?
I was thinking the same thing. something seems off with the situation. I think its a cover up story she told him. I bet karin is the one that gave birth and sakura is the one who delivered her.

Reactions: zeezzay