Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Author's Note

Apparently I wrote a love story January 3rd, 2012 that I completely forgot about. I was looking through my flashdrive and saw this thing entitled "Weekend" and I was like what the hell. I open it up and I'm thinking "What? Really? I don't remember writing this. I couldn't have written this type of thing". But apparently I did so here it is. The weekend's come early boys and girls.

-----------------​

Hiroto pulls into the driveway and smiles at the sight of Shin Aichi’s house. He steps out of the truck and walks to the front door, and fingers the doorbell once. After a brief pause, a female in jeans and t-shirt covered by an apron comes to the door; her dark hair covered in white powder, she must be baking Hiroto notes. She bore a wide smile on her face as she greeted him.

“Kimura Hiroto!” she says, “What a pleasure to see you again.”

Hiroto chuckles, “You say that like I wasn’t here the other day. Good evening, Aichi Miyuki. May I come in?”

Miyuki flustered, “Yes-Yes, I’m sorry, where are my manners.” She ushered him into the house and closed the door as Hiroto took a seat on the sofa.

“Where’s Shin?” Hiroto asked

“He’s on his way home from work,” Miyuki says, taking a seat next to Hiroto, “Traffic is backed up pretty bad, he may be a few hours he says.”

She looks at Hiroto with a questionable gaze he wishes not to return.

“Is there anything I could do for you?” she asks

“No, not exactly.” He replies, always the uncomfortable feeling when Miyuki is around, he knows she wants something from him but never says what, “Shin and I were planning on going hiking this weekend. I thought he’s be home, I guess I should come back another time then.”

“He won’t be too long,” she says quickly, “It’s best if you wait here. I have a cake baking in the oven.”

At the thought of the cake she perks up and sniffs the air. Miyuki rushes to the kitchen and Hiroto hears a shriek. He gets to his feet and rushes into the kitchen to see Miyuki sprawled on the floor, holding her hand.

“What happened!?” he exclaims, bending on a knee to tend to her

She extends her right hand and shows him the slight burn she acquired from attempting to remove the cake. He touches the burn and Miyuki snatches her hand away. Hiroto laughs.

“Don’t laugh at it!” she exclaims, “It hurts.”

“It’s nothing serious,” he notes, “What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know,” she replies, “Something.”

Hiroto smiles, “Alright.”

He bends forward; taking her finger into his hands ever so softly, and brings it to his lips. Kissing the finger, and then putting the tip into his mouth, moves his tongue around the burn. Miyuki smiles as Hiroto takes the finger out of his mouth and gets to his feet.

“Are you going to stay down there all day?” Hiroto asks, extending his hand for her to take

Miyuki accepts his help and when she too is standing, she wraps her arms around Hiroto and kisses him softly, looking into his eyes as she does, before putting her face into his chest. Hiroto is taken aback by this and doesn’t know what to do, he is terribly confused. At that moment, the front door opens and Shin can be heard putting down his suitcase by the door. Miyuki quickly releases Hiroto as Shin pokes his head curiously into the kitchen.

“Shin,” Miyuki says as she goes to kiss her husband, “You didn’t tell me you and Hiroto would be going hiking this weekend.”

Shin looks at Hiroto and back at Miyuki, “We always go hiking on the weekends; you know that.” He sniffs the air, “And what’s that smell, it something burning?”

Miyuki remembers the cake, but this time gets the oven mitts to retrieve it. Meanwhile, Shin smiles at Hiroto, and without a word, they go to his room. Upon closing the door, Shin turns to see Hiroto lay out on the bed.

“Making yourself at home I see,” he smirks

“Your wife wants me.” Hiroto says

Shin laughs.

“No I’m serious.” Hiroto says, his face showing that he meant it

Shin’s own face goes solemn, “I see. Well what do you want?”

Hiroto sits up in the bed a moment, and then gets to his feet, walking over to Shin.

“You know what I want.” He says, he gets in Shin’s face and kisses him, which Shin returns with just as much passion, Hiroto taking hold of Shin and pressing his back against the door, in case Miyuki may intrude.

Coming up for breath, Shin looks at Hiroto.

“Help me pack.”

After driving to the nearby forest, with a short off road drive up a hill, the two men sit in the truck, watching as the sun sets for the day. Shin snuggled close to Hiroto, who is holding his head in his arms, just above his lap. Without a word, Shin unzips Hiroto’s pants and begins the night with wet enjoyment. He kisses Hiroto’s member, holding it delicately, before wrapping his tongue around it, as he stroked it oh so gently. Hiroto let out a breath of pleasure, rubbing the backside of Shin, goading him on. It didn’t take long for Hiroto to reach his climax, jerking in the truck as his body shook with relief. Shin looked up at Hiroto, his face dripping with Hiroto’s excretions. Hiroto and Shin wordlessly take a few things and go to the back of the truck, making a soft pallet in the bed of the truck. Shin, now naked, lays on his back and lifts his legs in the air, inviting Hiroto forward. Hiroto enters Shin and as he does, bends forward, kissing him as he pushes inward vigorously.

After what seemed like hours, the two lovers lay side by side in the truck, looking up at the stars. Shin turns to Hiroto.

“Hiroto-chan”

Hiroto turns his gaze to Shin.

“I love you.” Shin says with a wide grin

Hiroto smiles back, “I love you more.”

“No, I love you more.”

And this continued well into the night. And they did the same thing the next day, and the next, until they had to return to the city since the weekend was over. In the early morning, outside of Shin’s house, Hiroto and he shared one last parting kiss before Shin disappeared back into his normal life, with the parting words:

“See you this weekend.”

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.........Well, at least I know I won't be out of place if I try experimenting with a gay character. XD

This is definitely old, man, cause the grammar isn't like you at all. There's quite a few mistakes here and there in comparison to AlterOne. I'll admit, though, the thing that really stands out about this story is the fact that it's just one surprise moment after another (I counted at least fourxd), so kudos for managing that:) I'll say nothing more, though, for fear of being "labeled". XD

Winter Savior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's okay to say what you want about it. Personally I cringed upon reading this. I think I was going for a Brokeback Mountain type story. The use of asian names and stuff is a big no no for me now. I'd never do that again, it seems fake, especially considering I'm not asian and it adds unnecessary unfamiliarity.