Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a general recommendation thread I wanted to start if been reading more webcomics than mangas lately so maybe others would be interested.

A good romance series to check out is "kakao 79%" basically a story of two childhood friend relationship changes when the other confesses their feelings. I like it because the art and characters with sweet and cute story telling.

A series I just recently started is :release that witch". So it's an isekai story of a guy who becomes a good for nothing prince and his people are about to kill a witch girl. He releases her and you pretty much follow his story in taking the throne and changing relationship with witches.

Last its "the problem of my love affair" basically the story is a CEO sleep walks and has one of his female employees drive him to a cabin. After he regains consciousness they become stuck their together due to snow and which their hostile relationship turn into love.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Office Blind Date is pretty funny. It's about a woman who agrees to go on a date in place of her friend. She is supposed to give a bad impression to the guy so that the guy loses interest and leaves. Things don't go as planned though. Lol

Reactions: Sagebee

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read this Solo Leveling. first time Manwha, it's like a reverse Isekai.

Instead of going into a different world, the other world is invading.
The story goes is that a gate opened up everywhere in the world and planet Earth was invaded.

The opening of gates made a few humans "evolve" or rather enhanced as they are attuned with the magic that breached through with the gates.

These evolved humans became superhumans and they go into those gates to kill whatever is inside and close the gates. Those who are not magically attuned go into a deep slumber.

You follow the story of the weakest evolved human in the world (possibly). His father went missing, his mother asleep. He has a sister that is normal (not sleeping nor evolved).

Basically his story is trying to be the very best that no one ever was.

Artwork of it is really well done:

You must be registered for see images

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entirely depends on what you are looking for I suppose, but a few general recommendations I can give (which I have and am enjoying immensely) would be;
  • The Priest's Chart (Romance / Fantasy)
  • I will Be Waiting for You in 1999 (Slice of Life)
  • The Unfeeling Me (Romance / Boy's Love)
  • Unripened Expression (Romance / Boy's Love)
  • Tomb Raider King (Action / Reverse-Isekai)
Of those, the only two that I would say could turn some people off directly based on its contents would be The Unfeeling Me or Unripened Expression which very much is a Boy's Love story with a focus on it, unlike The Priest's Chart that is also a Boy's Love, but manages to create such an interesting and fascinating fantasy world that is as much, if not more in focus than the romance parts. Tomb Raider King is just a pure fun and action-filled story about people getting into possession of powerful relics that can change the world. It keeps things interesting because these relics vary in power-level, ability and concepts and it manages to come into is own by taking from not one, but multiple mythologies at once.

I Will Be Waiting for You in 1999 is just a pure story about orphans who grow up together and become like family, it ends a bit odd and despite the fact that its listed frequently under "Boy's Love" then you would need to REALLY stretch that term for it to fit as it posses little to no element of it as the story focuses around two adoptive brothers and not their romantic feelings for each other.

On a final note about Unripened Expression and The Unfeeling Me. The stories are Boy's Love, not Yaoi, so they contain minimal (if any) sexual content and is almost entirely focused on the romance aspect. Where as Unripened Expression is a realistic tale about high-school students, The Unfeeling Me is a more unrealistic story about someone who turns into a somewhat zombie. They're both cringe at times, and they are both poorly written at times, yet are interesting to read just because of the characters in the story and the "where the hell is this plot going" aspect of it.