• Total voters

Midnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you like the way the website is ran? Do you think it is fair that you can not control your own character? It's your character, not theirs. You know what you're character can do.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you like the way the website is ran? Do you think it is fair that you can not control your own character? It's your character, not theirs. You know what you're character can do.
And.....that would allow people to make overpowered stuff.

YES, I am happpy with how it's being run, in the major sense, there HAS to be a degree of control, People cannot make Custom KGs or overpowered abilities.

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, the website is ran just fine ^^ as for the character, if you could make it exactly the way u want, people would start making overpowered bio's, with countless kekkei genkai's and other abilities .. do you think that would be fair?

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry but as I explained before you can't just make things up,think about it battles would never end if people made up abilities on the spot or unstoppable abilities/KG in their bios.I mean in naruto unique abilities/KG are either clans/bloodtraits,jinchuuriki or made by orochimaru's experiments.....:rolleyes: not just to one person....as for split personalities there are 3 people I know of....the sound ninja in the invasion of konoha,juugo and zetsu....as for making up your own KG thats a big no no as everyone would make one up and we wouldn't have any limitations which would make rpg'ing ridiculous U_U